Spyder Garage

Default Removing tupperware

I’m looking for instructions, preferably a video, on how to remove two body panels on my 2019 F3L. The specific panels I’m referring to are the ones on each side of the gas cap and handle bars, directly above the removable oil check panel. These two panels sit on top of the large Tupperware that covers the gas tank.

Thanks
    Poasttown

Spyder Garage

That's a major undertaking I'm sure no video's May I ask what you need to get that deep in the guts for??

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Poasttown View Post
    I’m looking for instructions, preferably a video, on how to remove two body panels on my 2019 F3L. The specific panels I’m referring to are the ones on each side of the gas cap and handle bars, directly above the removable oil check panel. These two panels sit on top of the large Tupperware that covers the gas tank.

Thanks
    Poasttown
    Either get an on-line shop manual or look at some Fiche's from ...cheapcycleparts ... they will show you how all the parts are put together ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

There was a small blemish/dent in this panel when purchased and the dealer agreed to provide and replace this panel as part of the purchase deal. I thought I would go ahead and replace myself when I do an oil change since I have to remove some panels anyway. These panels seems fairly easy to remove when you know how the trick but just grabbing and pulling could result in a bigger problem. If too complicated I may have them do it at the 3000 mile service as agreed upon.
    Poasttown

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Check out Wrap My Spyder on the home page for the link. Might just be able to cover it up with carbon fiber vinyl. Waaaaaayyyy easier.

to see2019 digital manual. I have my 2016 digital manual on my laptop, fone and tablet for use on the road if need be.

https://wrapmyspyder.com/shop/can-am...s/f3-dash-kit/
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Poasttown View Post

Thanks
    Poasttown
    See post number 4 in this thread,https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...-Panel-removal this panel is a pain.
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone for your comments. I’m leaning toward letting the dealer replace this panel. They ordered the panel and I have it and I thought I would do it if it was fairly easy, looks like it’s not. I might be more motivated to change this but since thIs job was part of the purchase “ it’s free” I might as well let them do it.

Thanks again
    Poasttown