Spyder Garage

Default F3 OEM handlebars versus long reach bars

Saw on various threads inquiries about long reach handlebars. I knarfed up my long reach bars when installing risers, as the risers won't work with clamp mount powerports. Anyways, I took them off to get powder coated Monday, so I thought I'd post up some comparison pictures between the long reach/stock F3S handlebars. On a side note, I did take a tip from Lamonster Billy Club bars, and bought/installed some 7/8" aluminum spacers/longer bolts. At the clamp base angle, they do raise a touch/bring back a touch the bars. These make the long reach bars feel really good to me. Just some FYI ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Can I play the Devil's Advocate here and ask that you clarify 'Which is which' in your pics??

Just 'to be sure, to be sure' that there's no further confusion, of course.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Surely Some get confused about how Can-Am defines them. Longer reach bars are for taller individuals or those who like a further reach. Therefore, long reach bars place the grips/controls FURTHER away from the rider. Short reach bars would bring the grips/controls closer to the rider.
    Long reach bars = the lower/shorter bar. Approx 2" more reach and 2" less height when installed compared to the OEM handlebar.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue