Spyder Garage

Thumbs up McCruise Control Kit!

I ordered an Mc Cruiser cruise control for my Can Am Spyder last Thursday around 3:30 in the afternoon. The person who took the order mentioned that I should receive the cruise kit in about two weeks, but probably sooner, from the manufacturer in Australia! I was amazed when I came home from work on Monday, that the cruise kit was sitting on my doorstep!! I couldn't believe it! All the way from Australia!

I installed the cruise control kit on Wednesday evening. It took me about 4.5-5.0 hours. The instructions were very detailed and clear to read. Pictures were also very good. This kit had everything required for installation including a lot of zip ties and even the oil for lubricating the throttle cables. The only thing I had to supply were the tools.

I rode my Spyder tonight, and after calibrating the unit for my bike, it worked great! I am looking forward to putting some miles on and trying out the cruise control on a longer ride.

This product seems to be a very high quality product!

I purchased this from www.spoiledbiker.com. It was much cheaper than buying from the McCruise.com website.

I am not affiliated with either of these companies, nor did I receive any compensation for these remarks.
    I just had a great experience with the people at spoiledbiker.com, and the owner Joe was very friendly and knowledgable.
    Just remember: "It will feel better when it stops hurting!"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vendit View Post
    I ordered an Mc Cruiser cruise control for my Can Am Spyder last Thursday around 3:30 in the afternoon. The person who took the order mentioned that I should receive the cruise kit in about two weeks, but probably sooner, from the manufacturer in Australia! I was amazed when I came home from work on Monday, that the cruise kit was sitting on my doorstep!! I couldn't believe it! All the way from Australia!

I installed the cruise control kit on Wednesday evening. It took me about 4.5-5.0 hours. The instructions were very detailed and clear to read. Pictures were also very good. This kit had everything required for installation including a lot of zip ties and even the oil for lubricating the throttle cables. The only thing I had to supply were the tools.

I rode my Spyder tonight, and after calibrating the unit for my bike, it worked great! I am looking forward to putting some miles on and trying out the cruise control on a longer ride.

This product seems to be a very high quality product!

I purchased this from www.spoiledbiker.com. It was much cheaper than buying from the McCruise.com website.

I am not affiliated with either of these companies, nor did I receive any compensation for these remarks.
    I just had a great experience with the people at spoiledbiker.com, and the owner Joe was very friendly and knowledgable.
    sweet

Spyder Garage

The link you posted says they are located in Saint Cloud, Florida. That could explain the quick shipping.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    The link you posted says they are located in Saint Cloud, Florida. That could explain the quick shipping.
    The distributor had this drop shipped from Australia! I have the bill of lading that lists the manufacturers address and shipping info from Australia. The distributor in Florida does not always stock a lot of inventory due to the expense.
    Just remember: "It will feel better when it stops hurting!"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vendit View Post
    The distributor had this drop shipped from Australia! I have the bill of lading that lists the manufacturers address and shipping info from Australia. The distributor in Florida does not always stock a lot of inventory due to the expense.
    This possibility occured to me after I posted. Sorry for doubting you.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

That's awesome....pricey... but awesome. I like that it's plug and play and instructions are specific to the Spyder. Might have to add this to my list.
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue