Spyder Garage

Default 2020 can am spyder RT limited for sale

2020 can am spyder RT limited for sale

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my 2020 Marsala Red can am spyder. I just purchased it in March and absolutely love it. Unfortunately, I have a had a change in my life that keeps me from being able to ride like I want. It has 2,512 miles on it and has been kept in my garage when I'm not riding. I'm asking $27,200 and that includes the 5 year maintenance plan, 6 year extended warranty and also a 5 year wheel package protection. I have the ram mount on it for the phone and 2 drink holders. I also added a brake light kit for visibility. Anyone that's been wanting one of these knows what it has on it. It's an awesome ride. I'm truly disappointed but I think that in the future I may get another one. If anyone is interested please let me know. I know people on here are genuine spyder lovers and can appreciate how great these toys are! Please email me or send me pm with any questions. Thank you in advance and God bless you all!

Price Update per post #16 - new price $27,200
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-23-2020 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Price Update post #16

Spyder Garage

Real sorry to read about you needing to part with the Spyder. I just got a Marsala RTL after searching in my area (MD) for a dealer that had one. It was like pulling teeth to find one. I got lucky, it and would break my heart if I had to sell it. Good Luck!

As for the photos, I had the same issue. Here's what worked for me: Edit your post (or create another one). Use the Go Advanced button, then scroll down to the area that says Manage Attachments. You can then add photos there from your computer. When you've selected all you want to attach, use the upload link/button. It will then upload the photos and place tumbnails into the post. I think there is also a size limit (not sure), but I resized mine to 1024 by 768, and it worked.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info JavaDan! I will definitely give that a try later today. Yeah, I'm bummed about giving it up but I'm trying not to dwell on it because I can't change it.

Spyder Garage

Very nice but too far away ...

Spyder Garage

Thank you!

Spyder Garage

Nice ride back to the top!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

That's a beautiful machine. We wish you well in respect for the reasons you're selling. Best wishes and good luck.

Tim
    Current - 2010 Spyder RTS

1) Experience is something you don't get until after you need it.
    2) A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    3) IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO IT RIGHT, WHEN WILL YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IT OVER??
    ___

Horsepower is an illusory mathematical equation; Torque is REAL, and is the source of all good things in the world.

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?

Please check out my pics!!

Spyder Garage

Interested in buying. I sent you a message on CycleTrader. Will try to send a message from here also.

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Is the the 5 year maintenance plan, 6 year extended warranty and the 5 year wheel package protection specific to your dealer or is it honored nationwide and transferable? If it's specific to your dealer, you may want to see if they'll refund part of your $$$. If not, you might have to sell locally. Just something to think about.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Am I able to edit my post if I need to fix an error or price?

Spyder Garage

Sorry Fone, but as has been explained elsewhere at length (so I won't go thru it all again ) you can only edit your posts within 1 day of their original posting.

However, if you PM me or any of the other Moderators (we're the users with GREEN usernames to the left of our posts) we'll gladly make the changes for you post up any changes/updates you might want. Or you can simply post them here in the thread, label them as an update, and the very next time one of us Mods sees that (or if you tell us via PM ) we'll make the appropriate change in your original post!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Oh I wish I could right now!!!! It's the color and style I want, I would fly down and drive it back!!!! Good Luck, sorry to hear you can't ride anymore!!! Back to the top!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Okay thanks for the info!

Spyder Garage

thanks Mikey!

Spyder Garage

UPDATE!!! I am dropping my price of the 2020 RT LIMITED SPYDER to $27,200. Not sure about other states but for someone here in Georgia that is a heck of a deal! It comes with the ext warranty, maintenance plan and tire and wheel package.

Spyder Garage

Looks like a beautiful Spyder but I’m confused on how it’s such a great deal when new ones are advertised for less. Local Ride Now Dealer will sell same unit for $25K plus tax, dealer fees included will still be less money then this. Extended warranties sound great but most of the time aren’t used. Not trying to be negative but you might wanna price more aggressively before the factory rebates come into play next month. Whoever buys yours is also going to turn right around and have it serviced which costs $350 to $450... I’ve owned 3 Spyders and selling them you find out quickly how much they drop in value. Folks live to reply with how great this sounds but they aren’t the ones buying it. In order to make this attractive most buyers would wanna be at minimum a few thousand less then what they could buy a brand new Limited for with zero miles. Local dealer in Lakeland, Florida has a white 2020 with 500 miles advertised for $22,500... That unit of course sold already but that’s the price point you need to be around. I wish you the very best and hope you get exactly what you want but come next month your going to lose out once rebates hit.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GRUNT View Post
    Looks like a beautiful Spyder but I’m confused on how it’s such a great deal when new ones are advertised for less. Local Ride Now Dealer will sell same unit for $25K plus tax, dealer fees included will still be less money then this. Extended warranties sound great but most of the time aren’t used. Not trying to be negative but you might wanna price more aggressively before the factory rebates come into play next month. Whoever buys yours is also going to turn right around and have it serviced which costs $350 to $450... I’ve owned 3 Spyders and selling them you find out quickly how much they drop in value. Folks live to reply with how great this sounds but they aren’t the ones buying it. In order to make this attractive most buyers would wanna be at minimum a few thousand less then what they could buy a brand new Limited for with zero miles. Local dealer in Lakeland, Florida has a white 2020 with 500 miles advertised for $22,500... That unit of course sold already but that’s the price point you need to be around. I wish you the very best and hope you get exactly what you want but come next month your going to lose out once rebates hit.
    While what Grunt posted seems a little harsh, he is probably right. I really hope that you are able to get a sell for your bike, but in reality, the 2021's have hit the showroom floor and the 2020's will be clearance priced and rebates will be put into affect. Good luck with your sell.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Interested.... Is this still for sale?

Spyder Garage

GRUNT

Some messages, such as yours should be done in a private message, other wise it could be interpreted as rude, they never asked you to critique their price.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

In today’s world yes it would be rude, on the other hand I would appreciate someone steering me in the right direction before I lose out. You could have sent a private message but you didn’t, you wanted everyone to see your reply and I’m ok with that. It’s just my opinion and I hope I’m 100% wrong...

Spyder Garage

Is this still available?

Spyder Garage

Good evening Foneladi...is the 2020 still available?
    GO2LKG in Richmond, VA

• 2014 RT Limited Cognac SE6 Mods: BRP backrest, WrapMySpyder graphics, saddle bag cargo nets
    • TRADED 2011 RT-S Graphite Gray SM5 Mods: Personalized graphics, Zumo 550, ISIC foot boards, Spyder Pop heat mods, Utopia backrest, saddle bag cargo nets
    • TRADED 2008 RS Silver SM5 Mods: Personalized graphics, BRP back rest w/sport luggage rack, Zumo 550, Highway pegs, CalSci windshield, BRP saddle bags, Corbin saddle seat