Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default I need an i-Pod cable

My spyder came with a charge only I pod cable I need the one that plugs into the little round connector anyone have one they don't use and want to sell hit me up.

Spyder Garage

I might have one you can have, I'll have to look. If I do I'll let you know and you can pm me your address. Found it! Sent you a pm

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I sent you my address and thanks again.

Spyder Garage

Make sure you get the right one. The cable for a 2010 and 2011 is different than for later years.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Mine is a 2014 RT limited

Spyder Garage

This one is off a 2011 RTS, it has a adapter on one end to fit an Ipod, shipped it, hope it works.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerpipes View Post
    My spyder came with a charge only I pod cable I need the one that plugs into the little round connector anyone have one they don't use and want to sell hit me up.
    Just to follow up for clarity. You say charge only cable. There was no charge only cable for the iPod with the Spyder. There were two cables, one with the wide 30 pin iPod connector and plugs into to the round socket in the trunk. That provides full control of the iPod functions. The other cable is an audio only cable with a mini stereo plug for use with other audio devices. That one provides no control of the iPod.

Which one do you have?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

deleted. Accidentally duplicated instead of edited.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieIndia View Post
    This one is off a 2011 RTS, it has a adapter on one end to fit an Ipod, shipped it, hope it works.
    I take it it does not have a box shaped power adapter half way up the cable. If so, it won't work for bikerpipes. The iPod cable for 2010 & 2011 have a power adapter in the cable. 2012 and later do not. They are not interchangeable.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Wrong cable. The cable for a 2011 looks like first picture. The correct cable looks like second picture.

Correct cable is 710002676 IPOD Inlet $74.99 USD.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2018 F3 LIMITED

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

My cable has the flat end that goes into the I Pod the other end plugs into 12 volt outlet.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerpipes View Post
    My cable has the flat end that goes into the I Pod the other end plugs into 12 volt outlet.
    OK, good to know. That cable by itself is basically worthless. I don't know why it would have been with the Spyder unless the previous owner used it for charging while connecting audio with the cable that has the stereo mini plug on it.

If the one CharlieIndia is sending you is like the one in the second diagram Billy posted above then you will be in fine shape, that is if your iPod uses the 30 pin connector. If it uses the newer Lightning connector be sure to buy a genuine Apple adapter. A lot of off brand ones don't work.

2014 Copper RTS

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I never got the cable

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The I Pod cable arrived today and works perfect.