Spyder Garage

Default Service Manual needed 2010 RTS...

Hey guys...

Looking for a recommendation on a service manual for my wife's "new to her" 2010 RTS. I will be using it and will need it to be a true technical service manual, not some of these "fluff" ones you see from time to time.

Looking for Paid or not. I just need something good.

Thanks,

Tim
    Current - 2010 Spyder RTS

1) Experience is something you don't get until after you need it.
    2) A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    3) IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO IT RIGHT, WHEN WILL YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IT OVER??
    ___

Horsepower is an illusory mathematical equation; Torque is REAL, and is the source of all good things in the world.

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?

Please check out my pics!!

Spyder Garage

You should be able to find a downloadable one by doing a search. I think mine is from Green manuals. I think you may only find a 2012 model year. This manual will work fine. That is what i use
    New to Sue and I
    2021, LTD, Asphalt Gray, 22,000 miles
    Gone but not forgotten
    RTS 2011 SM5, 95,000 miles

Spyder Garage

Here is the link to the pdf downloadable manuals that I believe most of us use: https://brpmanuals.com/canam-spyder-manual.htm

Scroll down through the list until you find the exact or closest fit for your needs.

You can also contact KJ at bestshopmanuals@gmail.com.

I'm on my second set of manuals from them and they are great to deal with. They will also let you know of updates and you can download the updates free. Great folks.

Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robhowen View Post
    Here is the link to the pdf downloadable manuals that I believe most of us use: https://brpmanuals.com/canam-spyder-manual.htm

I just downloaded this manual. Came out to about $33 Canadian. Money well spent! Well written and illustrated. My new "Best Read"! hahaha

Thanks again...

Tim
    Current - 2010 Spyder RTS

1) Experience is something you don't get until after you need it.
    2) A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    3) IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO IT RIGHT, WHEN WILL YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IT OVER??
    ___

Horsepower is an illusory mathematical equation; Torque is REAL, and is the source of all good things in the world.

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?

Please check out my pics!!