Spyder Garage

Default new kenda rear tire k20 looks good

OK purchase the new updated kenda k20 tire, looks real nice,went to dealer to have it installed he said $150.00 + TAX,COULD NOT DO IT TODAY,SO WENT HOME AND DID IT MYSELF,WAS NOT THAT BAD TO TAKE OFF AND INSTALL,HAD A CUSTOM SHOP MOUNT THE TIRE $25.00
    SO I AM 80 YEARS YOUNG IF I CAN DO IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD, WILL TRY IT OUT TOMMOROW ,LET YOU KNOW HOW IT IS,ONLY GOT 6500 MILE OUT OF THE STOCK TIRE MY BIKE IS A 2019 F3S CAN AN SPYDER
    richie spyder

Spyder Garage

You Da Man!
    2018 F3 , Full size brake pedal Black

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

No. Seriously. Never seen one mounted.
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ssmcclub View Post
    OK purchase the new updated kenda k20 tire, looks real nice,went to dealer to have it installed he said $150.00 + TAX,COULD NOT DO IT TODAY,SO WENT HOME AND DID IT MYSELF,WAS NOT THAT BAD TO TAKE OFF AND INSTALL,HAD A CUSTOM SHOP MOUNT THE TIRE $25.00
    SO I AM 80 YEARS YOUNG IF I CAN DO IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD, WILL TRY IT OUT TOMMOROW ,LET YOU KNOW HOW IT IS,ONLY GOT 6500 MILE OUT OF THE STOCK TIRE MY BIKE IS A 2019 F3S CAN AN SPYDER
    Good for you. I can get down on the pavement to look at the stuff, but need help getting up now. I have to leave my tire installs to others these days. We will be looking forward to hearing the wear data on the K2.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

being the back kenda k20 works great I ordered the front tire now got them a 2wheel .com $ 86.00 for the rear and $62.00 each for the front free delivery let you know how the front k20 work
    richie spyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

K20 = Kanine, right?

Spyder Garage

k20 are the new kanine kenda tire
    richie spyder

Spyder Garage

I got 12,000 on my 1st rear tire. Replaced with OEM Kenda. Still had tread on the 1st tire but was down to wear bars and was going to do a couple of 3-4 day rides so did not want to push it. I think I will get 14,000 to 16,000 on the front tires.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Good for you. I can get down on the pavement to look at the stuff, but need help getting up now. I have to leave my tire installs to others these days. We will be looking forward to hearing the wear data on the K2.
    That's my story as well, and look forward to the report on the kanine's, the price is very right if there is improvement.

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Looks like a Toyo or Kumho

Image1.jpg
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

ok installed the front k20 yesterday went for a ride they track like they are on rails nice job kenda about time you made the change, now to see if they last longer then the old ones,and the rear r20 works great too
    I have 19lb air in front and 30 in rear, what are you guys running in the new kenda k20 ?
    richie spyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Encouraging 'cause that's probably what I will be using, thanks for the post.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Encouraging 'cause that's probably what I will be using, thanks for the post.
    Yeah, my old basketball knees are complaining more and more strenuously above getting up and down under the Spyder, biker. If these new Kanines turn out to be good, (and it’s looking hopeful so far), I’ll be using a dealer to install them next time.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red