Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default For all of us -> SpyderLovers

Guys, MTV Manufacturing has for you Limited [Pre Order] offer for these 3D print badges for our Spyders.
    Mean Face & Can-Am logo using 3D print technology with material containing Carbon fiber - why? and why not is the answer
    more about how it is made and what to expect is in short video.

Order NOW, set for Frunk and Rear fender on
    http://www.martinthevlogger.com/shop
    Maybe you will find more interesting stuff here.

The pink edition is not only for ladies, but also for those that want to support fighting against breast cancer. From every kit from pink edition I will donate - means we all we donate 10$ to the foundation fighting agains the breast cancer
    I will be rYding on TheBeast with pink logo whole October. Feel free to join me.

Stay safe, rYde safe,
    MartinTheVlogger

Spyder Garage

Martin, your contributing to breast cancer is admirable, but that, through the Susan B. Koman foundation's efforts is awash in money. That may not be the case in other parts of the world, but it is here and I'm hoping the you are contributing that money elsewhere, other than in the US.
    Being the 4X survivor of a very rare cancer that at the time I got it had no known cure, I suggest to all reading this give to general cancer research, such as the American Cancer Society.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Martin, your contributing to breast cancer is admirable, but that, through the Susan B. Koman foundation's efforts is awash in money. That may not be the case in other parts of the world, but it is here and I'm hoping the you are contributing that money elsewhere, other than in the US.
    Being the 4X survivor of a very rare cancer that at the time I got it had no known cure, I suggest to all reading this give to general cancer research, such as the American Cancer Society.
    Hey buddy,
    I will not donate to some marketing blsht. Trust me. I will be more than happy to hear all suggestion where to send the money but trust me, it will not go for marketing ��������