Just thought I'd start a new thread for a Zumo XT lock. ZumoLock in The Netherlands had one available now, so I thought I'd give it a try. It cost $89 Euro's/shipped, which converts to about $100 USD. I mistakenly (I think) paid an extra $10 Euro's for a Pin lock RAM handle, which I already had. So, thinking it can be bought for $79 Euro's if you look closely. That said, I ordered it on June 15 from The Netherlands and it arrived today. It did sit in Chicago Customs for (7) days. It was shipped via Post Office mail. I think it will be a nice deterrent. Sure you can twist/rip, but my $100 deductible comp insurance would cover that as it was locked. Straight forward install. One install tip, before you assemble, make sure the small phillip screw at the bottom of the lock set is TIGHT. Nothing came apart, but once it was installed, the lock lever wouldn't turn so nicely. Tightening the bottom screw was all it needed. Here are some photo's. My finger is point to the lever that turns and locks under the release button. When in the lock position, it rests on the steel plate, so you just can't push down hard on it.
https://www.zumolock.com/index.php/e...lock-xt-detail

** My photos are too big to upload Just got a new phone. DOH !! **