Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Dealer Network Locations?

Another newbie question: Where can I find a list/map of the Spyder dealer network?
    rambler
    On the coast of Kansas

Spyder Garage
    2021 RT LTD Petrol Blue DARK delivered 9/22/20
    New Engine @ 500 miles 4/8/21 - 5/21 due to oil leak in block
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...400-miles-HELP
    2018 RT-L , Blue

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the link, but a "Find a Dealer" feature is not quite what I'm seeking. I want either a map with dots all over it where each dealership is located, or a list of states and cities and addresses for all the dealerships. I know I can go on BRP website and ask for an individual dealership somewhere, but I am trying to get a feel for the coverage and density of Spyder dealerships all across the US. If they are as sparse as the posts on this forum suggest, then that scarcity is a factor is buying a Spyder for long-distance touring. Thanks.
    rambler
    On the coast of Kansas

Spyder Garage

No such map that I am aware of. And this months list may not be accurate a month from now. If you going to travel to states X, Y, & Z it might be good to check it out just before the trip if you think you may need servicing.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

BRP recently decided to discontinue updating the BRP dealership file that was on Garmin Zumo devices purchased from dealerships because of the introduction of the software introduced with MY 18 and following Spyders. When I complained to BRPCare about the situation I was told, call 888-272-9222, tell the where you are and a rep will tell you where the nearest dealerships are. So much for customer assistance.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I was riding with a Harley rider who had battery failure. Apparently the battery was only available from a dealer. We jump started it and headed to the dealer in Florence, KY; about 30 miles away. I looked up the dealership on my iPhone (google maps) and he used his nav system on his $35,000 Harley Davidson. His GPS led him to a place where the dealer used to be; My Google maps app led me to their new location. It is hard to beat a system that is constantly updated.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jspringator View Post
    I was riding with a Harley rider who had battery failure. Apparently the battery was only available from a dealer. We jump started it and headed to the dealer in Florence, KY; about 30 miles away. I looked up the dealership on my iPhone (google maps) and he used his nav system on his $35,000 Harley Davidson. His GPS led him to a place where the dealer used to be; My Google maps app led me to their new location. It is hard to beat a system that is constantly updated.
    The most important part of your post is that there was a HD dealer nearby. Nowadays, most Japanese brands have dealers reasonably well spread out across the US. Just about any powersports dealer can, and will, work on any Japanese bike. Every small town has a mechanic who can wrench on a Harley, at least enough to get you to the nearest real dealer. Not true of European brands and apparently not true of Spyders and Rykers. For those of us who are not mechanically inclined, that is a significant negative for the brand.

Just thinking out loud ...
    rambler
    On the coast of Kansas

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jspringator View Post
    I noticed that some HD dealers were closing. Here in Albuquerque, we used to have multiple locations, and then one day one of the dealers bought out his competitors. Once COVID hit, *boom* there goes those extra showrooms.
    So far, multi-brand, multi-market dealers seem to be holding on much much better, their risk spread out. The can sell street bikes, dirt bike, ATV/UTV, water sports. They seem to be avoiding a large stock of trade-ins though.