Spyder Garage

Default 5 Lug 12" Trailer wheels and tires

For Sale Trailer wheels and tires $150.00
    These wheels and tires have less than 50 miles on them.
    12" 12X4 5/4.5 Rim (Wheels)
    4.80-12 6 Ply tires

Obviously, they wont work on your Can Am trailers. They will work on many other trailers.

Local Pick Up in Little Rock, AR

or

I'll be leaving for Deadwood on Friday (July 10th) and pulling my trailer. I can bring them with me.

317-445-1411 Jerry - Call
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

That will fill your trailer and you won’t have room for a clean pair of ??? ����
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    That will fill your trailer and you won’t have room for a clean pair of ??? ����
    Ha! I'll just borrow space in your trailer.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk