Spyder Garage

Default Motovlogging on Youtube

I'm at a point in my Youtube channel that I'd really like to get more of the spyder community involved. I'm close to 500 subs and only a handful of those are other 3 wheeled riders. There are only a few of us that do strictly spyder videos and I'm one of them.

One of things I've noticed as well is the age gap between myself and the average spyder ryder. Not saying thats a bad thing at all, but just a fact that I'm on the younger side of things and maybe my channel doesn't appeal to the average spyder ryder.

I love the spyder and I really want to get more involved in the community and be a voice to get younger riders interested in either a spyder or a ryker.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-15-2023 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Removed non-sponsor advertising :-/
    2013 RS , Custom black and green

Spyder Garage

B.P.,
    I have watched yours vids you do a very good job, I liked the one with you and your wife out for a ride.
    Nice to watch someone who doesn't constantly swear though the whole vid,
    I will make sure I subscribe the next time I watch.
    Thanks
    Larry L.
    2018 F3 , Full size brake pedal Black

Spyder Garage

I enjoy watching your vlogs. Try to promote it on social media if you have one to gain more views and subscribers.

Spyder Garage

Thank you I appreciate the support. I am on some of the Facebook groups as well as Instagram and Tiktok.
    2013 RS , Custom black and green

Spyder Garage

I had not previously run across your channel, but I enjoy a good Spyder vlog so I just subscribed. Looking forward to seeing what you do!
    Gary

US Army Vietnam era vet

2023 Can Am F3
    2020 Can Am Ryker 900 ACE (traded)
    2013 Can Am Spyder RT SE5 (traded)
    2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 (sold)
    2012 Honda NC700X (sold)
    2012 Honda CBR250 (sold)

States visited on 2 or 3

2020 900 Ace , Black on black

Spyder Garage

I have not seen your channel before. I watched a couple of videos last night and enjoyed it. I subscribed as well. I like the decals/graphics you added to your spyder.
    2017 F3 limited , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix38 View Post
    I'm at a point in my Youtube channel that I'd really like to get more of the spyder community involved. I'm close to 500 subs and only a handful of those are other 3 wheeled riders. There are only a few of us that do strictly spyder videos and I'm one of them.

One of things I've noticed as well is the age gap between myself and the average spyder ryder. Not saying thats a bad thing at all, but just a fact that I'm on the younger side of things and maybe my channel doesn't appeal to the average spyder ryder.

I love the spyder and I really want to get more involved in the community and be a voice to get younger riders interested in either a spyder or a ryker.
    Your age has nothing to do with popularity of a Ryker channel. The Ryker is a rare beast, so you will likely never break 100,000. Start a 'bikini girls on Rykers' channel if you want 100K. I just subscribed, btw.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-15-2023 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display
    2019 Rally , Black