Spyder Garage

Default 2016 RT Special Series

2016 RT SE6 Special Edition for sale by original owner. It has 6100 miles on it. Never wrecked. All the bells and whistles. Spyder Cuff Ram mount with cupholder. Garage kept.
    I'm only selling as I just don't ride it. Shortly after I bought it I got into sailing, and quite honestly I'd rather go out on the ocean than the highway.
    I'm pricing it to sell at $15,000 (FIRM). I'm located near Dallas, Texas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JoeCPA; 06-18-2020 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Changed the model name in title.
    2016 RT SE6 Special Edition. I call her "Joanette"

Spyder Garage

Not familiar with this special edition model, but is looks like an RTS, not an RT Limited. Big difference in standard equipment (GPS, luggage for starters). Might want to clarify to prevent a lot of questions.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
    Not familiar with this special edition model, but is looks like an RTS, not an RT Limited. Big difference in standard equipment (GPS, luggage for starters). Might want to clarify to prevent a lot of questions.
    It is a Special Series. Here's a link to the details of the series. It does have all the features (power windscreen, power suspension, heated grips, cruise control, etc). It does NOT have the gps, but I have a ram mount for my phone for that.

https://www.motorcycle.com/specs/can...es/detail.html
    2016 RT SE6 Special Edition. I call her "Joanette"

Spyder Garage

For MY 2016 BRP produced a basic RT, the RT-S, the RT-S Special Series and the RT Limited. The title of your post in the For Sale By Owner forum lists it as a 2016 RT Limited, but the title of your first post is "FS: RT Special Series." The link refers to the RT-S Special Series and the heading over your signature picture refers to it as a 2016 RT SE6 Special Edition. You've covered the waterfront 2016 RT model-wise, but if it was a Limited it would be full of chrome and the Limited came with a GPS and luggage as Boilermaker says.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member redneck diva's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

nice bike
    Redneck Diva

Member of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club Chapter #213--
    Central Georgia
    Proud PGR rider