Spyder Garage

Default 2020 RTL SENA headset help!

Does anyone know how to pair a SENA 10R headset to another, to one cellpone and then to BRP connect? I am having a very hard time getting all these paired.
    2016 RTS , GPS, entertainment cable. Outlets in trunk and trunk. White

Spyder Garage

I don't have a 2020 but on my 18 you pair the phone to the Brp, the headset to the Brp and then you can pair headsets to each other per the Sena instructions... Under the bluetooth there should be a section for the phone and for the helmet... mine says rider helmet and passenger, but you only want to pair one from the sounds of it. Anyways... the logic is.. the phone talks to the BRP, the Helmet talks to the BRP and the BRP sends stuff from the phone to the helmet and from the helmet to the phone (like talking on a phone call). To connect the helmet to the BRP use the sequence in the SEna that tells you how to connect a phone. In the phone it is just bluetooth to the BRP. A lot of people say you cannot have both and for some that may be true but you can it just adds another step in the connection because you then have to choose on the phone wether you want to connect to the helmet or BRP.. so it is better to just remove the helmet connection from the phone. Hope that helps.
    When the going gets tough...Downshift..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Remove any headset pairing on the phone. Pair headsets to bike, pair phone to bike. Pair headset to each other per intercom pairing instructions. If they were bought as a pair then they should already be paired together.

Check Youtube for videos.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Try visiting the Sena website. In my experience, they have both instruction manuals and helpful information. I downloaded user manuals for both our 10S and 20s communicators and managed to pair everything we wanted to pair using Sena's instructions. It can be frustrating when there are several methods but patience is a virtue after all.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey