Thread: F3L OEM shocks

Spyder Garage

Default F3L OEM shocks

OEM stock shocks front and rear from a 2019 F3L removed from new F3 to install Elka shocks. $100 plus shipping

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just Curious......I have a 2019 F3L......Considering installing Elka Stage 2 shocks.
    In your opinion, is it worth the price to upgrade the suspension?
    2019 F3L , Covid Blue

Spyder Garage

I think a person could get by with just Ron's sway bar, but it's nice to have a really good suspension.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerchris1270 View Post
    Just Curious......I have a 2019 F3L......Considering installing Elka Stage 2 shocks.
    In your opinion, is it worth the price to upgrade the suspension?
    The shocks they put on these bikes are like the tires, there ok, but not great!! To try to keep the price of the bike down they have to do that I guess. I am sold on using a good shock on my snowmobiles as well as my bikes, they just give you a better ride! And when it comes time, and it will come a time when they will not give you a good ride, you rebuild them, not throw them out! It don't cost much to rebuild a set of shocks, I have a guy that charges $30 a shock plus parts if they need any! And when he's done the ride is all good again, and if you want a little different set up on the shock, stiffer or softer there can do that!! Good luck!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl