Thread: Video question

Spyder Garage

Default Video question

My son and I are starting to do some YouTube videos geared to people that might be new to the Hills. Hopefully by next years D3WR we will have a lot more out for people to look at. I'm just wondering if we are on the right track to maybe peak someone's interest if they were looking for rides to take. Any input would be appreciated. thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCfRxN5ppKc&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79CBEBWSg8k
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great idea. The whole area is beautiful. What is everyday stuff to you will be great for those who have not been to the area before.

Been there many times and there was nothing that we did not like.

Most stuff showing the area does not usually mention Badlands National Park/Wall Drug or Devils Tower Wyoming.

We always go to both with any Black Hills trips.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 06-29-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Like the way you blended in the drone shots.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

The pros: Nice camera angles and set-ups. Drone shots nice and not over done. Music in the second video much easier to take than what was in the first one.
    The cons: Too may cuts way over 5 seconds has your audience's eyes inventorying the ceiling. No need to show the entire train passing by. Road scenes need crisper editing, remember the 5 second rule. The rock song in the last half of the first video had me fast forwarding.
    I look forward to seeing your next efforts.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the feedback. I think this endeavor has given us a new respect for those who do this for a living.
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey