Spyder Garage

Default 2016/17 f3 limited

Beautiful F3 Limited Spyder (garage kept ) with every option you could ask for with only 5500 miles. Has all upgrades of the 2017 model year. Includes Electronic rear air suspension, heated driver grips, rear top case with speakers, amp and luggage rack, chrome front wheels, 6 speed Semi-auto trans., six speaker audio system with usb support, chrome frame caps, chrome pulley and tmc covers, chrome exhaust tip and heat shield exhaust, garmin zumo gps and holder, chrome driver and passenger footboards, attitude handlebar, auxiliary lights and led headlights, detachable driver backrest, passenger armrest and more to see.
    Link to add on cycletrader : https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/5011762124
    2016 F3 Limited , Intense pearl red

Spyder Garage

your link is not working. I found it for you, might want to update

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...TED-5011762124
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

That is a very nice bike, and I love the 2016 since they have the larger sprocket, and the additional top case is something that I would love to add to mine.
    But I have to ask, have you looked at the price of what a new 2020 F3 Limited, or especially a new, leftover 2019 F3 Limited cost? You might want to check into that when considering your pricing. I'm not trying to be harsh, just something to think about. GLWS.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    That is a very nice bike, and I love the 2016 since they have the larger sprocket, and the additional top case is something that I would love to add to mine.
    But I have to ask, have you looked at the price of what a new 2020 F3 Limited, or especially a new, leftover 2019 F3 Limited cost? You might want to check into that when considering your pricing. I'm not trying to be harsh, just something to think about. GLWS.
    I motorsports has 2016 F3Limited special series for $16,999 with 143 mi. Also has new 2019 F3 Limited Dark for $21,499

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RNBOB View Post
    I motorsports has 2016 F3Limited special series for $16,999 with 143 mi. Also has new 2019 F3 Limited Dark for $21,499
    That is kinda what I was getting at. I didn't want to post a price, as the OP might not take too kindly. But yes, there are some sweet deals out there on new ones, and used ones are also at great prices if you search. In fact, I have considered moving onto a 2020 RT, but the realistic resale value on an older F3T is a bit low right now. Besides, I am still enjoying my bike, and can add another bike with the difference in pricing.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PappaG View Post
    Beautiful F3 Limited Spyder (garage kept ) with every option you could ask for with only 5500 miles. Has all upgrades of the 2017 model year. Includes Electronic rear air suspension, heated driver grips, rear top case with speakers, amp and luggage rack, chrome front wheels, 6 speed Semi-auto trans., six speaker audio system with usb support, chrome frame caps, chrome pulley and tmc covers, chrome exhaust tip and heat shield exhaust, garmin zumo gps and holder, chrome driver and passenger footboards, attitude handlebar, auxiliary lights and led headlights, detachable driver backrest, passenger armrest and more to see.
    Link to add on cycletrader : https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/5011762124
    Is your bike still available, and if so what are you asking?
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Hmm, the advert on cycletrader has been removed, maybe cos it's already been sold or the OP changed their mind about selling?? One of those is probably very likely when you also consider that the OP doesn't appear to have been back in here or on the Forum at all since waaay back on June 29!?!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-13-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Hint: The selling price for ads is somewhere between the trade in price and the private sale price.

You have to determine in the other factors such as how much are the farkles worth, how many miles, etc.

Your audience here is mostly well seasoned Spyder lovers and would be considered as savvy buyers.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red