Thread: Key question

Spyder Garage

Default Key question

Has anyone ever got on Ryker, turned on kill switch, hit the button, hit the throttle forward, hit the brake, and pushed start button, and nothen ? You might even find that you have to do the process 2-3 times, before it dawns on you that the keys still in your pocket. Now I’ve never really did that, but it can happen, anyway I think it can. It can be, or could be real annoying. One might think the batteries dead or anything. It might even be a seniors moment.

Spyder Garage

That hasn’t happened to me. But i have gone somewhere and forgotten to take the key with me when going inside.

Spyder Garage

YES! It is a senior moment, but luckily it happened, (twice?) when just trying to leave home. The worst part is you start wondering what's wrong for a couple seconds....tow?

Spyder Garage

This happened to me a few weeks ago. After about 15 seconds of trying to start the electronics turn off. I thought wtf. I never really take the key out but was on a ride with friends and went into a convenience store and took it out and forgot it was in my pocket. Took a few tries to figure out.

Spyder Garage

Yes and I’ve even accidentally hit the kill switch at a stop sign - panicking and wondering why it stopped . Duh... you k my do that once ��
    2019 Rally , Black / Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by delkhouri View Post
    That hasn’t happened to me. But i have gone somewhere and forgotten to take the key with me when going inside.

this is exactly the way it goes for me. never forget to put the key in but always forget to take it out. its from getting used to cars with keyless fobs.

btw anyone have a source for keychain balls for the can am keys besides the expensive one at slingmods?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mjl99 View Post
    this is exactly the way it goes for me. never forget to put the key in but always forget to take it out. its from getting used to cars with keyless fobs.

btw anyone have a source for keychain balls for the can am keys besides the expensive one at slingmods?
    Yes keyless fob for my car spoiled me. Sh...t im on ryker i need to put fob on.