Spyder Garage

Default Painted my Ryker panels to change them from Can Am "Red" to real red.

As a few of you may remember, I brought home my new Ryker Rally last month. I liked everything except the orange color of the Can Am "Red". So I got some supplies and performed a very amateur painting of the panels. I like it much better now. I used "Victory Red" from Duplicolor. I have had Chevy Tahoes in this color, so I really like it. Here is a photo of one of the panels with a unfinished Victory Red, compared to one of the panels with the untouched Can Am "Red".
    IMG_0583.jpg
    Here are a couple photos of the finished panels. I really like the look of the Racer Red panels, especially with real red.
    IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg

Spyder Garage

Looks really good. Well done.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

Very nice.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Very nice! I've found that with my 'Adrenalin Red' Ryker. If I wear an Orange jacket, my Ryker looks red. And if I wear a red jacket, my Ryker looks orange. It is a very weird, impossible to match color.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Thanks guys. BahaRon, I am originally from Nebraska, where almost every-other man-made object is red. So I know red. Can Am red is orange, plain and simple. When I picked up my Ryker in Nebraska I asked about a dozen locals what color my panels were, every person said orange. You live in Tennessee, so I bet you must know what orange looks like

ARtraveler, haven't I seen you around the iRV2 forums?

Spyder Garage

I have the Adrenalin Red, the Yellow, and Black panels. I have painted the top center 3 lids (frunk lid,etc) on the Ryker but not the Adrenalin Red panels. You've helped build up my courage to start can rattling again. But as long as I may paint them, maybe I won't go with red......hmmmmm. I thought at one time the Adrenalin Red panels color was called Dragon Blood Red.

Spyder Garage

VERY nice!!!!
    2019 Rally , Black / Yellow