Spyder Garage

Default Best performance enhancer for the F3?

Hi guys..

I have a daytona 2017 with its stock muffler, I would like to make a performance enhance to it the best I can, so here goes what im doing and give me your thoughts:

- Buying k&n air filter
    - Buying primary & secondary replacement triple-out exhaust

So guys I have a question, will I need to also buy with the triple-out exhaust the f3-bypass (the pic i uploaded)?

Or the exhaust replaces everything? as I'm not very aware of this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Hope you have ear plugs! And if you really want to open her up do the delete!! It just looks loud to me, good luck my friend!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

What you are suggesting will certainly change the sound of the Spyder, but won’t affect performance much. You will have to tune the ECU to get any real performance gains.
    2016 F3-T , Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Loud is not necessarily fast. But to each his own.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MNF3 View Post
    What you are suggesting will certainly change the sound of the Spyder, but won’t affect performance much. You will have to tune the ECU to get any real performance gains.
    and here's why ...... In the days before computer controlled engines there were things you could do to enhance performance .... But any ( and today this is ALL ) engines have engine management computer control .... so the only way to gain performance is if you adjust / change what the computer settings are - PERIOD .... currently there are THREE companies ( that I'm aware of ) that can do this reliably .... Monster Fuel in Canada or Wick-it performance in Louisiana ..... also " Jase " ( sorry I can't remember what His co.name is ) in Australia. They have different programs that will include ANY other Normal power enhancements ...... But you must start with the computer ..... good luck ..... Mike ....PS, I have no financial interests in any of them .....

Spyder Garage

For me...I give the throttle a big twist. I have kicked the nanny in twice doing that. Good enough for me.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

ECU upgrade is the best bang for the buck. Pulling up out of Bishop, Ca ( 4,300 ft) to Mammoth mountain area at 8,000 in 100* weather. 2 up with gear. No problem.

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow