Spyder Garage

Default How do I turn my Avatar & Delete one of the maps?

How do I turn my avatar and delete one of the maps

Spyder Garage

Hi Charlotte, you'll need to flip the PIC on your computer & then reload it to your Avatar file to fix that - it seems the site uses the TOP LEFT corner of any pic as its 'anchor point', while many 'phones & digital cameras use the TOP RIGHT, so whenever you load a pic that has a top right anchor point the site software fli pos it like that. Often, all it takes is to turn your phone/camera anti-clockwise 90° and take the pic in landscape mode; but for all those pics you have already taken, you'll need to open them in something like photo-shop & either change the anchor point to top left, or flip/rotate them so that their anchor point is moved to the top left - that's at least partly why you see so many images on the internet, youtube etc that are reversed - they had anchor point conflicts & so were flipped to fix it!

As for getting in to your profile to edit your avatar &/or your sig maps, just click on 'Notifications' up the top right of the screen, as tho you want to read your PM's - once that screen opens, there's a column of 'Edit' links down the left hand side. Pick the appropriate one & edit away! You can also get to the same place by going thru your own 'My Profile' link up the top right & then clicking on the 'edit' pen in the top right corner of whatever field your avatar or sig appears in.

Good Luck!

Ps: it looks like I've already inadvertently deleted one of your maps when I was checking to see that you could do it. Sorry. I hope it was the right one. If you msg back soon I may be able to recover the deleted one, it's still in my clipboard for now.... might not last long tho!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thank you