Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Traveling to Eureka Springs - any restrictions?

Wife and i are going to eureka springs to meet up with friends to ride next week What are the restrictions there

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

thank you peter

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
    thank you peter
    You're welcome!

Not that it's got you any replies (yet!) tho?? But at least it's getting more views now!

Aaand its got this shameless bump - BTTT!

Still, I would've thought that someone from anywhere near Eureka Springs in Arkansas would have at least a bit of an idea of any local restrictions, but I guess not?!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I saw this yesterday, I am less than 100 miles from Eureka Springs. A group went through there about two or three weeks ago.

Eureka Springs is a great town during good times. Have not received any current news about restaurants and hotels. During good times, the place is wonderful, and very biker friendly.

I would recommend contacting the place(s) where you want to stay, and the restaurants/attractions you may want to go to. They will give you current information.

If you go, make sure you are going to take the current guidelines about social distancing and masks seriously. Would hate for anyone to come down with the virus.

We went through there on a ride back in March or so. It was pretty slow then, (winter shutdown).

We all know that there is now an uptick in the virus, and AR is one of the states that get highlighted nightly on the maps for increasing cases.

Linda and I are back to driving the low traffic roads, and staying away from groups, restaurants, and hotels for now.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 06-26-2020 at 10:20 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

where are all the riders that live in arkansas

Spyder Garage

You just heard from one (Valley Springs) in post #4.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

We were in Eureka Springs about a month ago. Met Joshua, Erin and Tammy for lunch. A few places were open. Since then, many more places have opened. Not sure what's happening there now. Our Governor says you don't need no stink'n mask. Have one with you just in case.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

thank you both mask was what i was wondering about

Spyder Garage

The news changes daily. It is the tourist places that seem to be affected most. ES has a great website for the area...maybe you can get some additional information there.

We carry masks with us, as well as gloves. The few times we have went into areas with crowds, or into stores, we wore both. Not as many places in Arkansas are REQUIRING mask use...so that makes it a personal choice.

I have held off with this information because I wanted to hear from other Arkansans and their opinions.

We are both in the high risk demographics. So that is why we do what we do.

2020 F3L , Magma Red