Spyder Garage

Default Bluetooth music in my helmet

I have bluetooth on my helmet and my wifes helmet and for the most part it works fairly well. I also like to listen to music while riding to work and I use that pairing my smartphone up with the bluetooth headset.
    My question is:
    Is there a system out there that allows me to play my music so both my wife and I can listen to it through our bluetooth?

I was talking to her about this the other day. I was saying I wished someone made a system that would play music until one of us spoke or made a noise. That would kick in the "talk over ride" and force the music to stop so we could talk. Then once we are done talking, the music would start playing again in both of our headsets.

Anyone know of a system that can do this?

Spyder Garage

we have 2 cardo packtalks and they allow music sharing with my wife while we talk.

Dave

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    I have bluetooth on my helmet and my wifes helmet and for the most part it works fairly well. I also like to listen to music while riding to work and I use that pairing my smartphone up with the bluetooth headset.
    My question is:
    Is there a system out there that allows me to play my music so both my wife and I can listen to it through our bluetooth?

I was talking to her about this the other day. I was saying I wished someone made a system that would play music until one of us spoke or made a noise. That would kick in the "talk over ride" and force the music to stop so we could talk. Then once we are done talking, the music would start playing again in both of our headsets.

Anyone know of a system that can do this?
    Like Ddorand said the cardo system will do it and link to more than two while it does it. check out some of the vid reviews on youtube.
    "Friend to those who have no friends. Enemy to those who need no enemies. Headache to those who have no aspirin."~ The Phantom Texter
    2019 F3 s , Neutrino Aurora Accessory Fuse Block Blue

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sena 20S has that option. I turned it off because if I started singing along with the music it would stop and go to intercom.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

the cardo just reduces the music volume.

iirc you can group 8 people with the packtalk

Dave

Spyder Garage

Yup! check out the test and reviews
    "Friend to those who have no friends. Enemy to those who need no enemies. Headache to those who have no aspirin."~ The Phantom Texter

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    Sena 20S has that option. I turned it off because if I started singing along with the music it would stop and go to intercom.
    LOL maybe it couldn't believe how good you sounded and really wanted to listen! LOL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    i always apologize in advance to the people i ride with incase i start singing lol

Dave

Spyder Garage