Spyder Garage

Default ball bearing GS 2008

Guys tell me I speak English poorly perhaps there was already a topic then throw the link. In General, 2 balls died (top bottom) I want to put not the original, it seems to fit All balls 421043 but I'm not sure, maybe someone already put it, tell me the articles that fit on spider. Original number 505072362.
    We are Russians, God be with us!

Spyder Garage

Which bearings Vladi? Where/what part of the Spyder?

From that part number, it looks like you mean the 'Ball Joints' in the front suspension - is that correct?
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Yes, they are needed. In English, they probably call it that. Do they have analogues other than the original?

Spyder Garage

https://atvgear.ru/products/sharovay...-800-1000-2013
    These are suitable for us 42-1043. The applicability of SPYDER is NOT

Spyder Garage

There is a supplier in Austria, much nearer to you than they are to us here on the other side of the World in Australia. They aren't cheap, but then neither are the BRP replacements, and the Austrian parts are a whole lot stronger and longer lasting.

I'll see if I can get the supplier and part number details for you.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Maybe drop a link to them or the order number of the part is there. We have the original in Moscow and St. Petersburg but the price tag is not humane I want to save money

Spyder Garage

The part number for the (upper) Ball joint is JP0048 from https://www.jay-parts.com in Austria - a direct link to the Upper Ball Joint is here:

https://www.jay-parts.com/en/?s=JP0048

Last time the fella here in Australia got one, it took a couple of weeks to be delivered half way round the World, and it cost a fair few Euro each, plus there was a single 20% 'credit card fee' on the transaction, so I doubt they're actually any cheaper than the BRP Ball Joints up front, but we've had quite a few people here in Oz having to replace the BRP rubbish ball-joints every 5000 km or so, and these things look and feel WAAAYYYY better in their construction, so the claimed '200% stronger than the original' doesn't seem to be unreasonable, and they've already lasted more than twice as long as the crappy BRP pieces of kit!

So for those having ball joint issues, I reckon these'll prove to be a fair bit cheaper in the long run!

It seems that you can Buy quality parts, and only Buy once - but if you Buy BRP parts, you'll likely Buy often!

Good Luck!

PS: for those Aussies interested, the bloke here in Oz who sourced these parts and is doing some real quality work on Spyders & Rykers is a fella called Stu, from Charles Street Auto Repairs in Unley, SOUTH AUSTRALIA - he doesn't claim to be a Spyder/Ryker Expert, but he is a Spyder Ryder himself and is interested enough to give it a go & has a lot of pride in his work... IMHO, deservedly so!! . He might not be the quickest at turning stuff around, but he doesn't pad his prices to cover his learning curve or the times he's waiting for parts etc, and he really does do quality work and pays a LOT of attention to the details & making sure he's getting it all working right!! . And he does everything from changing tires, doing laser wheel alignments, thru replacing buggered DPS units, and sorting problems the local Can-Am Dealers have either created or given up on!! Those who've been able to give him the time to do the work required have, AFAIK, ALL been more than happy with everything he's done, some (most?) even feeling that they've taken in a lemon of a BRP machine and they've got back from him a Spyder that feels, rydes, and even looks like a brand new Spyder SHOULD!!

BTW, I have no interest in this business, financial or otherwise, but I have seen the quality of the work he does and I wouldn't/don't hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is prepared to give him the time/opportunity to fix their Spyder/Ryker PROPERLY!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-23-2020 at 03:34 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thank you Peter but this is a ball from a spider from 2013. On my mount with a bolt and on this one with a pin. I'll see if they're doing anything for my spider.

Spyder Garage

Aftermarket part number 42-1043 matches BRP part number 706202044. Not BRP number 505072362 that is in your 2008 GS. Not sure what the difference is because they look similar. The aftermarket sellers do not list it fitting a Spyder. Also BRP would not likely have 2 different part numbers if they where the same part. The original part is available from BRP and used in Spyders and snowmobiles.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

That's not clear. In Russia, both original BRP numbers are written on the manufacturer's websites, but this may not be the case. It's just that the all Balls Racing brand is supposed to be located in the USA. I thought who already bet and knows exactly whether it fits or not. In General, in the Russian Federation, All Balls Racing is very common as a substitute for parts for motorcycles.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by VLADI View Post
    That's not clear. In Russia, both original BRP numbers are written on the manufacturer's websites, but this may not be the case. It's just that the all Balls Racing brand is supposed to be located in the USA. I thought who already bet and knows exactly whether it fits or not. In General, in the Russian Federation, All Balls Racing is very common as a substitute for parts for motorcycles.
    https://www.allballsracing.com/index.php

It appears that All Balls Racing carries front and rear wheel bearings for your Spyder but not the ball joints.

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift