Spyder Garage

Default Driver backrest for 2020 Spyder RT Limited

Has anyone purchased a driver's backrest for their 2020 Spyder RT. I don't think the BRP backrest adjusts forward, which I need.

Spyder Garage

I have it. There is no forward/reverse adjustment, just a tilt adjustment, like the previous years. Perhaps you should look into changing the handlebars, like many of us have. I personally needed more wrist angle, so I went with the "Attitude" bars. Many other people have switched to the stock F3 handlebars.
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Got mine at the link below and it works pretty well, folds down and can be easily removed and replaced on the 2020. There a video in there somewhere and describes the back rest in detail. Way less than OEM. http://store.valueaccessories.net/se...2020+back+rest

Spyder Garage

The backrest for the 2020 RT has an adjustment to move it front or back. If you fold it over and look up inside where it pivots, you'll see an adjustment screw.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk