Thread: 2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Default 2017 F3 Limited

I’m looking at a used 2017 F3 Limited with low miles. How does this year compare with the other years? Did the 2017 have any issues that need to be of concern? I had a 2015 F3 so I know a bit about Spyders. Thanks

Spyder Garage

2017 was a good year, nothing special in the trouble department.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Great year, I have one; and unlike the newer years, in 17 the usb thumb drive in the glove box plays music.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-19-2020 at 01:13 AM. Reason: clarification

Spyder Garage

+1 on a very good year. I have one and I like the instrument panel better that the others. The only two things I didn't like, I changed -- the OEM windshield is too short, so I added a 7Jurock 16" with flip, and the stock seat was a PITA for me, so I bought a used Ultimate Midrider, much better.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

I have a deal - it has 1400 miles on it - and I'll will look for a taller windshield and most likely a seat. I do like the Ultimate seats... thanks for the input.

Spyder Garage

Yep, I got one too, bought new in late 2017. Love it, made it "my own" with extras and keep it running great with Spyderpops (he's only an hour away!). I've only put a little over 30,000 miles on it so far....but will keep adding them up!

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)