Spyder Garage

Default Using an Iphone for music

2020 RTL, when an Iphone is connected to the front aux. port does it turn on/off with the switch? In other words when the switch is turn back on will the Iphone playlist start playing from where it stopped?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

No, you will have to open the BRP Connect and then the Music app and hit play. If you are only playing music you don't need to use the cable. When you turn the key on the bluetooth connection will happen and then the music will come through the bike's system only after the FM starts and then go to music and bluetooth. If you use the GPS apps or Rever then get things going after you open the Connect. So far you still have to be at a dead stop to get music playing.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes, if you start your music outside of BRP Connect using Bluetooth on the music screen it will restart when you turn the bike off, as long as you haven’t closed the program on your phone. That’s how I do it and it works.

I know Susan doesn’t agree but it really works. Akk L so works with phone connected to the usb or not connected.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Yes, if you start your music outside of BRP Connect using Bluetooth on the music screen it will restart when you turn the bike off, as long as you haven’t closed the program on your phone. That’s how I do it and it works.

I know Susan doesn’t agree but it really works. Akk L so works with phone connected to the usb or not connected.
    What I said was that it does work as long as you have the music playing before turning the bike on and wait for BT connections then plug cable in. Once the FM starts I have to go to the menu and music then bluetooth to get the music back and sometimes, after I plug the cable in and open BRP C, I have to go to the music app and get the music playing again.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red