Thread: RLS Cat Delete

Spyder Garage

Cool RLS Cat Delete

Just installed a RLS cat delete with stock muffler on my 2019
    F3L . It is perfect , the sound is deeper a little bit louder ,I think the bike runs great. It make the bike sound like the great machine that it is . RLS is a great add on .

Spyder Garage

I have an RLS I will be installing in the near future. Did you install the baffle or run it without?
    My new ride is a 2017 F3-L: BRP drivers backrest, F4 21" tinted shield w/vent, Lamonster fog lights, TRCLED cyclops light, red/black carbon fiber tank protector and dash kit from Wrap-My-Spyder, FOBO tire pressure monitors and more farkles to come.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

i used the baffle in mine

Spyder Garage

I did the same. Installed an RLS delete with resonator, but no "baffle." Gives a nice, throatier and smoother sound and very little increase in noise, if any. I'm extremely pleased.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I thought the bulge in the RLS was the baffle. I'm guessing you're talking about the small Catalytic converter? Unfortunately I had the RLS installed before they sent the converter. Have yet to get it installed.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

With the baffle , I think it needed it for the back pressure . The bike pulls great in any gear and RPM. It feels like it accelerates faster on a zero to 60 . really love it !!!!