SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default For you new members, here is a little history on Dave

Hi Everyone
    I thought I would give you a little history about good ole Dave.
    I have been riding motorcycles since I was 14 ( ole enough to get a drivers lic. at that time)
    I just turned 78, I opened my first business in Concord California in 1967 automotive repair
    & tires, at that time I had a hobby of doing upholstery on cars AND motorcycles. In 1970 I had
    a friend of mine Bill Geen DDS a dentist ask me if I could do a dental chair, I said I don't know
    lets take a looksee, it didn't look any harder than a bucket seat in a car so I said sure I can do it
    well as luck would have it, he loved it and had me do the rest of his dental chairs he told all of his
    doctor friends and before you know it I was doing more medical stuff ( Now you know about the Medical Gel)
    than car stuff. I was also doing motorcycle seats for dealers and private folks. As the years rolled on
    I sold the auto repair business and stayed with the Medical side along with automotive upholstery and motorcycle seats.
    I took on several lines of motorcycle accessories and sold and installed them in my shop and still do
    to this day, I don't do all the work like I used to I have a crew of expert upholstery people who do the lions
    share of the work, I do the phone and outside sales. In 2009 I semi retired and enjoyed lots of riding with my wife
    having owned well over 30 motorcycles we have enjoyed many many thousands of miles of smiles.
    Well Julie said I must find something to do I was driving her nuts, so I made up my website and started selling
    motorcycle accessories on line as well in the shop. Since I don't need the money to live on I sell everything
    at deep discount, as I don't have much overhead here in my home office. I sell everything under every ones MAP PRICE
    and it is for that reason you do not see prices on my website, all the companies have strict rules regarding their pricing
    they don't care if I buy their products and give them away I just can NOT PUBLISH any price under MAP pricing

I am in Northern California and am close to a bunch of cool product mfg. So Please ! give my wife a brake and give me a call
    when you are in the market for cool great accessories for your SPYDERS I will save you money. motorcycledave.com
    Go to my website and see what I have to offer and that is only a small amount of the things I can get you. Price around
    then call me 209-887-3283 ( 7 days a week ) remember I am in the pacific time zone.

Past President AMA Dist. 36, Past President Port Stockton Motorcycle Club, Charter Life member AMA
    Thanks everyone
    Me & my Spyder.jpgJulie & I in the snow on the bike .jpgMe & my PC800.jpgNew Bike 2009.jpegMe at SEMA .jpg
    Last edited by Motorcycledave; 06-26-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Spyder Garage

Dave -- Many is the times when we went riding the you, and the Port's. I was a member of Calif. Valley Stockton M.C. --( RIP Jerry Benson.) Your guys always put on a great Delta Run. Ah - the good old days

Spyder Garage

Pete Sangunetti (spelling) is a fellow farmer with me, and I believed he was a member of the Ports as well.

Spyder Garage

Another good friend - I believe you know as well is Steve Orr. The Champion of keeping alive -Calif. Valley Stk. chapter.

Spyder Garage

Thanks a million, come on back lets ride
    call me 209-887-3283

Spyder Garage

He sold me my Senas ,good deal along with good advice.
    :
    : 2017 RTL ORBITAL BLUE

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great life! I will check out your site.

Spyder Garage

Mike Sangunetti is a member and has been for well over 20 years.

Spyder Garage

Very nice history Dave. It's always good to know about an small business person, especially when the "little history" includes photos. Very pleased to see your Pacific Coast too. Always thought that was an excellent machine that was under-appreciated during its day. Amusingly, people thought it had too much Tupperware. That was surely a pre-Spyder belief. By the way, thanks for your reply concerning the Sana slim speakers. I'll call next week I suspect.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)