Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like a dealer to hang on to. Good deal.
    Peggy and Howard

Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S SM5

His: 1999 Honda VFR Interceptor

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by aregg View Post
    Final update on the CVT issue. After sending the video of what was happening to my Ryker 900 Rally to three different dealers I finally ended with Tri County Powersports. They actually bothered to watch the video and discuss the issue within the dealership. So I took it to them six weeks ago.
    After almost three weeks they called me saying that they are having issues getting any feedback or decision from BRP and asked if I wanted the bike back while they waited for responses. I said no, keep it till you fix it. Finally they got a response, ordered a complete CVT transmission, replaced mine I got the back yesterday.
    Today I took it to the worst areas around our home and absolutely no issues.
    Kudos for hanging in there and getting this done. You wouldn't take 'NO' for an answer and you didn't swallow their BS.

I am embarrassed for BRP and the dealerships which made this such a bear for you. Shame on them! But like most things in this life. If you want it done right, you have to dig in and scrap for it. You found a good dealership (awesome!). And they got it done for you. Tell them Thank You ! for all of us!

Anytime I hear the phrase; 'They all do that', it makes me cringe. I wonder how many walk away thinking this is true and living with the issue. That is very sad.

I've always said, the Spyder (and now the Ryker) set up properly are one of the finest rides you'll ever own. But if they are not right, they can be one of the worst. I hope you get many thousands of miles of smiles from your 'Fixed Right' (NO! They don't all do that) ride!
    Last edited by BajaRon; 03-01-2021 at 12:54 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...