Spyder Garage

Default Any suggestions for a cup holder for these armrests?

6C7DD504-B9B3-4743-BA80-4B842D4A2DDA.jpegPassenger armrest like these?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-10-2020 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Title clarification

Spyder Garage

I installed one using a Ram Mount Ball Base and a Female Ram Mount Ball screwed to a chrome cup holder.

The nice thing about using the Ram Mount parts is the holder can be swung out if the passenger opts to swing out the arm rests. My suggestion is to use at least the 3" Ram Connector, the short 2" just doesn't quite cut it for me for clearance if the arm rests are swung out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Very Active Member OverHillAndDale's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I use the RAM tough claw on the rear handrail, then a RAM arm and cupholder. (Yes, I like RAM)
    https://www.rammount.com/part/RAP-B-400U

https://www.rammount.com/part/RAM-B-132BU
    2020- RT Limited
    Chalk White, Can-Am rear passenger armrests, Comfort Seat, Grip puppies, RAM Cup Holders, Providence RAM Mount
    FOBO2 TPMS
    Aluma MCTXL trailer
    BRP hitch
    Big Bike Parts wiring harness
    Permanent Smile!!!

Spyder Garage

I have a 2020 rt limited. Will this work?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by campermac View Post
    I installed one using a Ram Mount Ball Base and a Female Ram Mount Ball screwed to a chrome cup holder
    I like that setup. Are the hand rails removed and completely replaced by the armrests?

Spyder Garage

yes the hand rails are removed for the arm rests to bolt on so you will lose your heated passenger hand rails

Spyder Garage

yes, the arm rests from Can Am are the same for the F3L and RTL

Spyder Garage

Default Great Idea

Quote Originally Posted by campermac View Post
    I installed one using a Ram Mount Ball Base and a Female Ram Mount Ball screwed to a chrome cup holder.

The nice thing about using the Ram Mount parts is the holder can be swung out if the passenger opts to swing out the arm rests. My suggestion is to use at least the 3" Ram Connector, the short 2" just doesn't quite cut it for me for clearance if the arm rests are swung out.
    I just added the arm rests on my 2021 F3L and have been searching for a drink holder. This is a great idea thanks!

Spyder Garage

For our 2020 RT-L, somewhere on Amazon I purchased a Kuryakyn Spyder passenger drink holder, part # 1785. Now that number doesn't show on the Kuryakin website, so I don't know if it's still available, or what model it originally fit. It will squeeze onto the passenger handrail, behind the armrest support - about the only spot I could get it to work.
    Wife's happy with it, all that matters.DSC04022.jpg

Spyder Garage

See here for what I did - https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...holder-install

Simple, functional, out of the way
    2021 Spyder RT-L in Deep Marsala Red/Black - BRP Comfort Seat, Adj Handlebar Riser, Running Board Lights, Driver Backrest, Passenger Armrests. Fobo TPMS, Grip Covers, UltraGard Full & Half Cover, Passenger & Driver Drink Holders, Wide-Vu Side Mirrors, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, SpyderExtras Aluminum Belt Tensioner, Show Chrome Accessory Fuse Block, SpyderExtras Adj Highway Pegs, Carbon Fibre Grills, Full Repair and Maintenance Manual, Kapplock Garmin Nuvo XT Lock & Ram Mount Lock, LidLox Handlebar Helmet Lock, Hopnel Dashboard Storage Pouch/Trunk Organizer/Side Cases, Garmin Nuvo XT GPS, Signal Dynamics Heads Up Voltage Monitor, M1 Motorsports F/R Dash Cam, inView Helmet-Mounted Brake and Turn Signal Light, Pedal Commander w/ Silicone Cover & RAM mount, Spyder Extras Driving Light Bar, Denali D3 Driving Lights, SpyderExtras Light Bar, TAC Designs Side Mirror Stabilizer Kit, Carbon Fibre Trim, Hi-Gain Short Antenna, Headlight Skins, Mirror Turn Signal Lights.

2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black