Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ssmcclub View Post
    ok I am back on the road, my dealer did a reflash on my ecu and got me running,after week checking it out cost me $350.00 cheaper then getting a new ecu,got not help from dynojet they left me hanging, I will never purchase any product from them, stay away from the pv3 unit,if you want to flash you ecu sent it to wick or monster, they will stand behind there work. thanks for all the help guys
    did you get your ECU flashed by wick-it after getting it fixed by the dealer? of so...how do you like it?

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Boy's and there toys! For the life of me I sit back and laugh at people that buy some thing and want to roll there sleeves up and screw with the system and get burnt! Seen friends do it with sleds cars, bikes, buy something with a small engine and put parts in it to make it a bigger engine! It would have been safer and easyer to just buy up from the start!!! Less headace, less troubles, no down time! But I guess that's what makes the world go around and keeps all the speed shops in bussness!! Plus it makes for good reading and a laugh or two!!
    You do realize that only the " Ryker " has an engine size choice ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

NO I did not get my ecu flashed by wicks , my dealer reflashed mine to stock,I am a little nerves to get it flashed by wicks will wait a little and get it done over the winter
    richie spyder

Spyder Garage

Mikey, I did not get my ecu upgrade to achieve a “bigger engine”.

My F3 bogged down if I didn’t have the correct gear selected when I hit the freeway on ramp........and please don’t tell me I should take more time selecting the correct gear......you have not seen the complexities involved surrounding the on ramp . I could not get this fixed by BRP, nor could I buy a bigger engine from them.....I could not give a crap about top speed or drag strip. This was to smooth out acceleration to correct the risk of my Spyder bogging down and unintentionally causing an accident. The fuel consumption improvements and quick, smooooth acceleration were bonuses, and made every dollar I paid worthwhile.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Boy's and there toys! For the life of me I sit back and laugh at people that buy some thing and want to roll there sleeves up and screw with the system and get burnt! Seen friends do it with sleds cars, bikes, buy something with a small engine and put parts in it to make it a bigger engine! It would have been safer and easyer to just buy up from the start!!! Less headace, less troubles, no down time! But I guess that's what makes the world go around and keeps all the speed shops in bussness!! Plus it makes for good reading and a laugh or two!!
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ssmcclub View Post
    NO I did not get my ecu flashed by wicks , my dealer reflashed mine to stock,I am a little nerves to get it flashed by wicks will wait a little and get it done over the winter
    I agree...I would wait a little while and get some riding time then call wick it in the wintertime.