Spyder Garage

Default 2020 RT Handlebars

Having moved from a 2015 RTL that I added the tri-axis bars to, to a 2020 RTL with the F3 style handlebars, I wanted to get back the wrist angle that the tri-axis gave me. Without needing to move forward or backward much, I took a gamble on the F3 Attitude bars. I put them on today, and haven't ridden yet, but I think these are the answer. No clearance problems anywhere, although when I have more time, I'll look to reposition the wires a little, so I can better clamp them in the holders on the bars.

attitude bars.jpg
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

Awesome!! More pictures!! Love it!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

So the Attitude Bar is not the stock RT bar? How much farther back is that bar than the stock RT bar? They look nice! Can you post a picture of your stock bars next to your new bars? Thanks.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    So the Attitude Bar is not the stock RT bar? How much farther back is that bar than the stock RT bar? They look nice! Can you post a picture of your stock bars next to your new bars? Thanks.
    No. It's shaped differently. It's maybe 1 inch higher and 1 inch further back, but for me the difference is in the wrist angle. They are pulled back very much like the tri-axis bars allowed you to do on the earlier models. I rode it to work today and could definitely notice the difference in the angle. I did have to pull the side panels off today to get a little more slack in the cables to allow them to be clamped in the plastic clamps along the bottom of the bars. Not a big deal. Also, if you go this route, the clamps from your stock bar will need to go on the attitude bars. The new clamps that came with it are for F3 and are much smaller diameter. I tried to get a comparison photo, but it just didn't do a good job of showing the difference. I'll try again.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

They look nice and I like the angle of the grips better.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Here's an attempt to show the difference between the installed attitude bars and the stock RT bars...

handlebar comparison.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have the f3 bars on my 2020 RTL, maybe a tad close, but much better than the OEMs that came with the 2020, I'm 5'7", maybe tad shorter allowing for shrinkage.

Spyder Garage

I've been looking at attitude bars, but you're the first person on the site who has them. You say that you feel they're a bit taller than the OEM bars? Also a touch more reach? I'd like the additional height. Can-Am says they're best for taller riders who use the +4 foot position.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue