Spyder Garage

Default Ryker 900 ACE Instrument Panel

I finally pulled the plug and purchased a Ryker 900 ACE. Got a hell of a deal by finding a 2019 Demo Unit (with less than 25 miles and was also eligible for the $1000 CanAm rebate).

I was adding the parking brake lock accessory over weekend along with a SP Connect phone mount and noticed the instrument panel/cluster gauge has a noticeable tilt to it, instead of being level. On quick glance I didn't see any adjustments or accessible mounts to easily fix this. Oh course, the more I think about it, the more it bothers me. Anyone have any experience removing/adjustment the cluster gauge? I just need an idea of where to start. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Spyder Garage

I thought mine was tilted also. But it was the handlebars/stem/cluster that were not straight while wheels going straight. The far right end of handlebar was about 3/8" forward. That made the cluster look like it was low on the right side. It's an easy fix if you are mechanically inclined with tools inc. torque wrench. OR take to dealer, I hope he's not too many miles away. By the way you got a sweet deal.
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...17#post1517517:

Spyder Garage

What exactly do you mean by "has a noticeable tilt to it, instead of being level"?? Any chance of adding a pic?? (preferably thru the 'Manage Attachments' option a fair way below the text field & misc options when you are posting on a reply. It makes it easier for ALL readers see the pic, both now & in the future. )

AFAIK, all the Ryker dash's come with their front face tilted back at the top a little, so that a rider can see what's being displayed on the dash.... Or are you talking about the pod being lower on one end/slanted off to one side??
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!