Spyder Garage

Default Today's ride around CT...

Though it was overcast today, my wife and I had a great ride with friends along Connecticut river.

Left Milford and headed North on I91 to Exit 8, took Rt 80 NE out to Rt 154 following the CT river. Came down through Rt 1 and ate at Bill's on the water.

120 miles in all. One of the reasons I LOVE CT. A lot of great roads, countryside, and coastline to explore.
    Happy Spyder Owner - 2008 Millennium Yellow PE #2475
    HID lights, fog lights, Hindle exhaust, heated grips, anti-vibe bars, passenger extension pegs, BRP custom seat, seat cowl, sport rack/backrest, BRP saddlebags, CHAD black/smoke windshield, outdoor cover, Garmin Quest GPS, Rear axel billets.

Spyder Garage

Saw a silver Spyder coming down the hill on Rt.140 in Ellington yesterday around 6:00PM. I am the silver Spyder hauling azz going up the hill .... in case you are reading this .... one of your head lights is out.
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS