Thread: Hey Bumblebee

Spyder Garage

Default Hey Bumblebee

Was that you on Route 66 in St Robert this afternoon, a yellow Spyder followed by a two wheeler riding two up. If so I was the one on the red/white/blue Valkyrie that waved going the other direction.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Was that you on Route 66 in St Robert this afternoon, a yellow Spyder followed by a two wheeler riding two up. If so I was the one on the red/white/blue Valkyrie that waved going the other direction.
    Sure was!!! Don and I remembered seeing you. You happen to have a white beard?? That was Don behind me. We went on the Memorial ryde with the FOR. Do you have any idea, How many MC crossed my path that day, was a beautiful day out. But yes I do remember you, you had a big smile, and waving. We are getting closer, crossing paths now!!! Where was your spyder??
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Hey what are you guys doing out there with-out me? I was on vacation for a week so I haven't been around... I rode the spyder in today and I KNOW I'm gonna get wet, its just that I missed it while I was on vacation and figured it missed me to so off I went... See ya all soon..

Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    Hey what are you guys doing out there with-out me? I was on vacation for a week so I haven't been around... I rode the spyder in today and I KNOW I'm gonna get wet, its just that I missed it while I was on vacation and figured it missed me to so off I went... See ya all soon..

Joe
    We have been busy ryding and chatting. YOU ARE GOING TO GET WET!!!!!
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    Sure was!!! Don and I remembered seeing you. You happen to have a white beard?? That was Don behind me. We went on the Memorial ryde with the FOR. Do you have any idea, How many MC crossed my path that day, was a beautiful day out. But yes I do remember you, you had a big smile, and waving. We are getting closer, crossing paths now!!! Where was your spyder??
    Yea I have a beard, but white? must have been the sun in your eyes. The Spyder was home in the garage, when you have two super fun Valkyries and a super fun Spyder you have share your time with each of them. You sure have your Spyder shined up nice it was sparkling in the sunlight.
    Joe I rode Spyder today also and I'm glad it rained. I bought some frogg toggs a couple of weeks ago and finally got to try them out.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Yea I have a beard, but white? must have been the sun in your eyes. The Spyder was home in the garage, when you have two super fun Valkyries and a super fun Spyder you have share your time with each of them. You sure have your Spyder shined up nice it was sparkling in the sunlight.
    Joe I rode Spyder today also and I'm glad it rained. I bought some frogg toggs a couple of weeks ago and finally got to try them out.
    When you have more then 1 bike, you have to take turns taking them out for a ryde, I understand. White sounds better then gray... being nice about it,lol... Frogg Toggs are on my list also. I am getting ready to order ThrottleMeisters and Parking Break Extenders, they are a must and first on my list. Never leave the house before "I spit shine my spyder", everyday....
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

When you see me on that bike on the weekend I,m usually doing a little H-H.