Thread: Ryde a Spyder?

Spyder Garage

Default Ryde a Spyder?

Between being in the mid 90's and then being overcast and raining for the past 9 days (over 6" rain), I haven't been on the Spyder for three weeks. I hope I remember how to drive it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I only get to ride about once a week (usually 1 day on the weekends). I agree that it feels a little odd for the first mile or so after I get on.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Baron14y View Post
    Between being in the mid 90's and then being overcast and raining for the past 9 days (over 6" rain), I haven't been on the Spyder for three weeks. I hope I remember how to drive it.
    Still raining. Another couple of inches. Yesterday, tornado warnings all over the place. In addition, my watch bracelet broke, oxygen concentrator crapped out, and part of my garage door tore apart. Been a great couple of days.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Don't worry be happy, go out for a ride in the warm rain, Put your watch in your pocket so you don't look at it so much, go to Lowes and find something to patch the garage door, hardware, few screws should do it for now and see if you can find a new Oxygen Concentrator at the Med. Supply store. Or just tomorrow is another day hopefully a better one.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CopperSpyder View Post
    Don't worry be happy, go out for a ride in the warm rain, Put your watch in your pocket so you don't look at it so much, go to Lowes and find something to patch the garage door, hardware, few screws should do it for now and see if you can find a new Oxygen Concentrator at the Med. Supply store. Or just tomorrow is another day hopefully a better one.
    I like the last idea the best.