Spyder Garage

Unhappy HELP Rivco Floorboards Measurements

O.K. so my Rivco Floorboards for my 08GS have arrived and is missing the main cross rail!!!! and looks like it might end up being a fight as to who's fault - supplier or shipping either way pretty P****d! In case I end up making the crossbar myself could anyone measure the length, position and size of angle bracket and holes?
    Mark in Oz

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have the Rivco boards on mine Drop me an email I will measure mine and
    send the info to you via email. my email address is ( motorcycledave@mac.com )
    where did you get them from and when ?
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dickim View Post
    O.K. so my Rivco Floorboards for my 08GS have arrived and is missing the main cross rail!!!! and looks like it might end up being a fight as to who's fault - supplier or shipping either way pretty P****d! In case I end up making the crossbar myself could anyone measure the length, position and size of angle bracket and holes?
    Mark in Oz

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dickim View Post
    Mark in Oz
    Just picked up an 08 myself. Curious about floorboards; if not too much trouble can you post some pics?