Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Got the email confirmation from my dealer today!
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Copperman, whoops, the extended warranty may be the fly in the ointment. I did purchase the extended warranty with purchase of the 2020 of the RTL because of the sale price of the warranty that went with the price of the RTL. My dealer rep did not explain to me 'why' my request was denied, that would have been helpful. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

My dealer rep didn't know about it. He does now. Let's see if I get it. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Put me into the dealer knew nothing about it category. They're looking into it and said they'll get back to me.
    2020 RTL SE6

Previously 2008 GS SM5 and 2014 RT SE6

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KX5062 View Post
    Put me into the dealer knew nothing about it category. They're looking into it and said they'll get back to me.
    Same here, we will see if they come thru.
    Toby
    2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

Just picked up my 2020 Red/Dark RTL, and the free 2 years of extended warranty promo is over. In place is a better $1000 rebate. So I was able to add 3 years and have money left over
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

My dealer got back to me yesterday afternoon and here's what I was told.

My dealer called the area rep, who knew nothing. So they opened a case with BRP to see what happens. They finally heard back from the mothership. BRP said this was a non authorized dealer promotion only. It is not something that BRP is doing or endorsing. End of story as far as BRP is concerned.
    2020 RTL SE6

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Interesting, my dealer has a case open as well, I look forward to the some response.....Oh well, it is what it is, no shame in trying.

Spyder Garage

I would like to know when you who got a two year add-on did you get at the time of purchase of you Snyder. I got mine at the end of April and they are telling me.that mine does not qualify. But on May 20.I called can.am and they told me I qualify and to call my dealer and have them to fill out the paper work when they did they called me back and said I did not qualify . so I called can am today and was told that was a May thing and they would not ex my warranty I told them what I read on this form that people that brought. There a couple of months ago was getting them now and they told me it was not happening and has never happen. onced the promo is done it is done and they do not make exceptions. Let me know if this is true. Thanks

Spyder Garage

That's basically what I was told, so I'd put it in the "true" category.
    2020 RTL SE6

Spyder Garage

My dealer said it was a May offer, I bought mine in April. He said June is a $1000 dollar off a new bike that BRP is running. I asked them to just please ask BRP for me. Suggestions? Thoughts?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think we are all are whistling into the wind thinking that BRP is somehow gonna be Santa.

Spyder Garage

Just picked up a 2020 Limited last week and dealer says he knows nothing about this. I'm going to push a little more and follow this thread.

Spyder Garage

See post #32 above. All this comes from a dealer promotion, and non-authorized by BRP. Don't get too mad if BRP does not kick in on this one.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kingz View Post
    Just picked up a 2020 Limited last week and dealer says he knows nothing about this. I'm going to push a little more and follow this thread.
    You should have gotten a $1000 rebate. Use part of that to get 3 years. That's what I did.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    All this comes from a dealer promotion, and non-authorized by BRP.
    I took delivery of my 2020 RT Limited, Dark on March 26, 2020 and learned of the additional 24 month warranty promotion sometime around May 10th. I contacted BRP Customer Service and asked them if I was eligible. I was told it was a BRP promotion and your dealer needed to request it on your behalf. CS also said it was from BRP and there was no cost to the dealer. I contacted my dealer and told him what I learned. He didn't know anything about it but said he'd look into it. About a week later I received an email from my dealer saying I got it. On May 22nd, I received an email from BRP with all the information pertaining to my 24 month B.E.S.T. extended warranty. This was at no cost to me.

It appears that promotion was a limited time offer and quite a few people were able to take advantage of it. It also looks like there were quite a few people who were unable to take advantage of it. Time to move on.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Agree Copperman, my dealer contacted the BRP rep, he didn't know, but said he would check, no response, then opened a case with BRP that was over a month ago, no response. I think this subject is toast.

Spyder Garage

After seeing the dates, I'm toast also. Just my luck. LOL Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Tango, sorry 'bout that, but the head banging is done, I had to look at that way to sooth my tattered nerves and not injure my head further.