Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    That's odd, it even works fine for me??

Are you sure there's not something in your set-up that could be causing that?? What browser are you running... Chrome?? Firefox??
    Using Firefox, latest version. I cleared the history and cookies and still the same.

I just looked at the site using MS Edge. There is a wide white band and a gray band at the bottom of each page. It looks like the coding for those pages is MS-centric and must not conform to WWW standards. Whatever the specific coding is for those bands when they are displayed in Firefox they come up the page much more than was intended.

Interestingly, when I look at the page source for the Firefox displayed page the code for the blank part of the page is missing. When I look at it in Edge and view the page source the code is there. So there is something in the page code that causes Firefox to not see it.

This isn't the first time I've seen web pages coded to MS convention that don't display correctly in WWW conforming browsers.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Website doesn't display properly in Firefox for me, either. Switching to Chrome, it displays correctly. Something about the coding doesn't play well with Firefox, methinks.

Regretfully, we won't get to go this year... I managed to get an infection in one of my elbows (of all places) and we're playing antibiotic roulette to find out what kills it.
    2017 F3T , Black, black and more black

Spyder Garage

Jack are you going this year?

jim

Spyder Garage

Hello Everyone. Just a reminder. Our Ryde-In is still on. Register before Sept 1st. Prices go up on the 1st. We have lots of great rydes planned and several vendors that will be there. We have people arriving from all over the country. Come and join the fun and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Southern Utah. See all your old friends and make new ones.To register got to "utahspyderrydein.weebly.com".
    Hope to see you all there.
    Ryde- Safe

Spyder Garage

UPDATE:Hello Everyone. Just a reminder. Our Ryde-In is still on. Register before Sept 1st. Prices go up on the 1st. We have lots of great rydes planned and several vendors that will be there. We have people arriving from all over the country. Come and join the fun and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Southern Utah. See all your old friends and make new ones.To register got to "utahspyderrydein.weebly.com".
    Hope to see you all there.
    Ryde- Safe

Spyder Garage

UPDATE: Today is the laast day to register for $35.00. The price tomorrow goes up to $40.00. The Ryde-In is schudle for Sept.24-27, St. George, Utah. Lots of rydes and lot of fun. Go to "utahspyderrydein.weebly.com' and register today.
    See you there. Ryde Safe.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Website still does not display correctly in Firefox.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    Great information and scenery.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Great information and scenery.
    Now just getting there

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

UPDATE: Well The" Southern Utah Spyder Ryde-In" is over. We had a Great croud. Thank all of you that came. We had great vendors, Rydes and Fantastic Weather. We are planning another Ryde-In for Next year, Same Venue as this year. More Info to follow. Hope to see you all there.