Spyder Garage

Default Spyderquest 2020

Hi folks,

Just wanted to drop a quick note for the folks that aren't on Facebook.

We on the committee met virtually this past weekend and made the hard decision to cancel Spyderquest for 2020. Too many logistics of trying to manage a crowd of 350 people in close quarters with the uncertainty of what types of social distancing we'd be required to maintain and since a significant percentage of the attendees would fall into the "at risk" category, we felt it prudent to just cancel it for 2020.

If you already had a reservation at Great Escape Lodge they will be contacting you within the next few weeks to determine what to do with your reservation. You'll have the option to just roll it into next year (September 8 through 12th 2021) or cancel the reservation with no penalty. If you don't hear from GEL I would suggest proactively calling them. GEL has been really super to work with throughout this entire process and we feel blessed to have them as a partner.

Thank you everyone, stay safe, have a great riding season and we'll see you in Queensbury/Lake George for one heckuva party in 2021!
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

While disappointing, of course, as a "local from the area" (and a Spyder Ryder), I feel that you've made the right decision. Better safe than sorry.

Now, I only hope that the organizers of Americade similarly come to their senses.

Stay safe!
    Bert

Spyder Garage

I'll look forward to the next one, then!
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Well now I can un-cross my fingers, they were really starting to hurt ..... I had hoped the Virus issue could have been put behind us ( and it still may by Sept.) but the hard planning had to be now not in a few months ...... annnnnnnnd there is always next year ..... Mike ................ PS, Otter you and your extended family are more than welcome to visit for a week or so, great riding in my area and NH ( Mt. Washington and other places ) ......