Spyder Garage

Default Looking for ryders in middle GA area

I am a disabled veteran Spyder Ryder looking for veterans or anyone who rides spyders. Don't have many people i ride with due to both my disability and my area of choice to live in. This would be the area around the Macon Warner Robins and surrounding areas. Let me know. Zakukillerz.
    2011 RTS , SILVER

Spyder Garage

Default Looking for ryders in middle GA area

I am a disabled veteran Spyder Ryder looking for others in the Middle Ga area who ride Spyders. I am currently 100% disabled and have my Spyder modified to help me with my disability. Whether disabled or not if you ride a Can Am Spyder and are in the middle Ga area around Macon Warner Robins Perry and other areas close contact me and let's see about getting a ride together. Zakukillerz
    2011 RTS , SILVER

Very Active Member redneck diva's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

myself & my son ride spyders & Rykers, we ride in the Covington, GA area with the SCRC #213 (Southern Cruisers Riding Club)
    Redneck Diva

Member of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club Chapter #213--
    Central Georgia
    Proud PGR rider

Spyder Garage

Well I'm not a veteran, Uncle Sam said no thank you because he said I had flat feet. But, I was a DOD contractor for 17 years. I maintained the medical imaging archive equipment at Portsmouth Naval Hospital (servers, storage and general IT) and at bases all over the world so I guess that counts of something. Problem is I don't have my Spyder yet, but I'm looking!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles View Post
    Well I'm not a veteran, Uncle Sam said no thank you because he said I had flat feet. But, I was a DOD contractor for 17 years. I maintained the medical imaging archive equipment at Portsmouth Naval Hospital (servers, storage and general IT) and at bases all over the world so I guess that counts of something. Problem is I don't have my Spyder yet, but I'm looking!
    Forgot to mention I'm in Warner Robins. Brain not working well today. Lots of distraction trying to decide which one to go with.

Spyder Garage

Probably should have updated this sooner. I bought a 2017 RT Limited about a month and a half ago. I've put almost 600 miles on it, and I passed the rider safety class. Pretty much good to go.
    2017 SPYDER RT LIMITED