Spyder Garage

Default 2020 F3LTD codes P07B1, P196C and P194D :(

So, a few weeks ago we picked up my new 2020 Magma Red F3LTD. On it's first long ride it made 224 miles and threw the P07B1 code which is a transmission fault... That code was findable assuming they didn't change the description for 2020. "- Clutch valve stuck open on tank, a particle made the valve to stick in its close to tank position"

Took it to the dealer the next day and even with they code stored and showing they rode it for 50 miles to try to "duplicate the problem". We told them that wasn't acceptable... diagnose it based on the code like any other mechanic and quit joyriding my new machine... they called BRP and were told that it was something that has popped up in new F3's as the engine breaks in and BRP instructed them to change the oil... makes sense as shavings might not have hit the magnet yet and irritated the valve... got the Sypder back after a few days overall...

We went for another 200ish mile ride today and it threw the 3 codes listed above... the original plus 2 new ones. But the P196C and P194D codes don't show up in any searches. Anyone run into these 2 before?

Hoping it's just from the break-in still and I know stuff happens so not getting too worked up about it yet, but... My Wife's 2018 F3T hasn't had a single issue... running like a top. So just my luck I guess on the 2020...

Anyway, some idea on those 2 codes would be helpful. It will likely end up back at the dealership sometime this upcoming week...
    2017 Can Am Commander Limited
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond
    2020 F3 Limited Magma Red (miss the 2011 Viper red)
    2010 RT622 - Black

Spyder Garage

Don't know if it will help any, but this is from my 2018 manual for those codes:
    P194D.jpgP196C.jpg
    2018 RT , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyScamp View Post
    Don't know if it will help any, but this is from my 2018 manual for those codes:
    P194D.jpgP196C.jpg
    I have the 2019 F3 manual and the codes are the same for 2019.
    2017 F3 limited , Black

Spyder Garage

Thanks guys! That helps inform my discussion with the service guys. I really appreciate it!
    2017 Can Am Commander Limited
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond
    2020 F3 Limited Magma Red (miss the 2011 Viper red)
    2010 RT622 - Black