Spyder Garage

Default Getting ahead of myself by a day.

Hats off to those that served and those that are now serving in the military, including their families, every day of the year.

You are correct cptjam. Even after 20 years I still screw up. I get ahead of myself sometimes, or is that behind.

Spyder Garage

Memorial Day is to honor the fallen. To those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to this great nation, we are eternally grateful. Only by sheer luck was I not one of them! So, Monday, take a moment to say thanks. Nearly every community has had citizens who gave their all, and there is a remembrance of that. Make the trip, leave a flag or a flower, say thanks. We saddle up in the morning to go to our Veterans cemetery, where we raised funds for and installed a small monument. We will have a small ceremony, then go on with our day. I encourage you all to do the same.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I will be at the Memorial Day Ceremony at the Veteran's Cemetery in town.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage
    Last edited by cptjam; 05-25-2020 at 01:26 PM.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

We went, and afterwards, visited the grave of a fellow Spyder rider and Legionaire, Dean Allen. Godspeed, Dean!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Could an admin rotate these, please? Thank you
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Ever since I was a little kid I've watched the local American Legion Post give a salute to fallen servicemen at the local Finnish Cemetery where many family and friends are buried. Several served in the military. I think the only fatality in our family was an uncle killed in France during World War I. Another uncle was shot down and spent time in a German POW camp in WWII. Even the fake bugle that the military uses today for such ceremonies has such a beautiful sound it makes me tear up. A point of pride of my Finnish heritage is the past few years the Legion members have expressed sincere appreciation that more folks have come to the Finn Cemetery for the ceremony than any of the other 5 area cemeteries.

I'm sure, just like here in Central Idaho, all around the country American Legion Post members are getting older and are unable to carry on the traditions as in years past. If you are qualified to be an American Legion member please give serious consideration to joining your local Post. The tradition of keeping alive the memory of what veterans mean to this country, and providing much needed services to them, needs to be kept alive.

American Legion at Finn Cemetery 2020.jpg

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Well said, Mac. Many people don’t know: only 7% of our citizens have ever served their country as service members. Still , got it done! I’m thankful every day!
    Joe Meyer