Spyder Garage

Default GPS mount on a 2020 RT

How to attach a Zumo 660 mount to a 2020 RT, what mount to use and how to route and attach the wiring .... need advice .....

Spyder Garage

I do not know specifically about the 2020 RT bars but I understand they are very similar to the F3 design. In the BRP online catalog under GPS & Mounts there is a mount, PN 218400912, that is for the F3 bars. That mount is however for the Zumo 590 and the mount for a 660 is different, therefore, you may have to go to a third party manufacturer.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I suggest you get the online shop manual so you can see where the power connector is on the right side and figure out how to wire it up to your handlebars. It's not difficult at all. The online manual is available via eBay. You can also email bestshopmanuals@gmail.com for more ordering information.

Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    I do not know specifically about the 2020 RT bars but I understand they are very similar to the F3 design. In the BRP online catalog under GPS & Mounts there is a mount, PN 218400912, that is for the F3 bars. That mount is however for the Zumo 590 and the mount for a 660 is different, therefore, you may have to go to a third party manufacturer.

Yes, I checked that - part 219400992 - for the 2020, Cost was $254.99 and definitely a mount for the Zumo 590 or 595....
    Thanks for your reply..