Spyder Garage

Default Purchase from Chromeburner

Has anyone purchased from Chromeburner? How was your transaction?

Thanks

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Link?

Product(s) of interest?

Spyder Garage

I had never heard of them before today, CZPK, so I thought I’d check for my own benefit, as well. Reviews for them on the Aussie sites is pretty positive, with negatives being a clunky purchase interface, but not a big deal. One NZ purchaser rated them one star because their delivery is taking a long time. I guess the NZer doesn’t realise there a very, very few international flights, and limited local deliveries, because there’s a global pandemic......and a Chromeburner representative did contact the NZer to explain that to them. That in itself is a good sign.

Sorry, not much help, but it appears they are pretty solid, and well priced.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W. View Post
    Link?
    Product(s) of interest?.
    The link is pretty complex, Steve......type “Chromeburner” in google.
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Great experience with Chromeburner. Purchased Sidi Goretex boots in 2015 for about 50% of the price of US retailers. Fast service, no additional taxes. Order-to-door (Eastern US) was about 7 days. Would use them again.
    Hers - 2014 Can-Am RTL Platinum Satin and matching RT-622 Trailer
    His - 2014 BMW F800GS - Kalamata Matte

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Purchased two Shark helmets from them a couple of years ago. Paying for them was no problem. Price beat the heck out of US distributors. I was sent a tracking number and followed them 1/2 way around the world until i received them. One of helmets had a malfunction with the chin bar and was still under warranty. Emailed Chromeburner about the issue and they said return the helmet. Oop's, I didn't want to be without the helmet that long besides without the chin bar, it was still useful as a helmet. I made arrangements with them to disassemble the chin bar myself, determine what broke and email the photos of the parts i needed to them to fix the problem. Excellent communication via email. I was sent two sets of parts just in case one didn't fit correctly. I would not hesitate to buy anything from them again. Very good people to deal with. A+ folks.