Spyder Garage

Default F3L Passenger seat. Need to help the wife be more comfortable

Went from 2016 RT to 2018 F3L. Wife is not comfortable after an hour or so of ridding, need to improve her ridding comfort,Have added seat extender.Would the ultimate seat make a big difference for her? Any information would be appreciated, thanks.

Spyder Garage

I have an F3-T and we had stock seats. My wife was very uncomfortable after an hour or so. Sometimes even less time.

I bought the ultimate Tall Boy seat with a passenger backrest. She got on and immediately could tell a difference. Since that time, we have hit 3-4 hour rides and no discomfort. She is thrilled. And so am I. Mainly because she is happy and comfortable. But also because I am too.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rblank60 View Post
    Went from 2016 RT to 2018 F3L. Wife is not comfortable after an hour or so of ridding, need to improve her ridding comfort,Have added seat extender.Would the ultimate seat make a big difference for her? Any information would be appreciated, thanks.
    What about Motorcycle Daves jell seat pad and heated seat pad. You could install it yourself for less than $200.
    Bob

Spyder Garage

I think the problem is with the seat extender you are sitting out of the seat pocket and on the lip of the seat. I had mine redone by Seth Laam seats. He added some foam to the passenger seat and removed the lip and recovered the seat feels much better. I also have the extender. 3mtune a forum member added a seat pan extender and had the passenger seat redone. It looks awesome. Probably very comfortable. He has pics of it. Check it out.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the Info.