Thread: Arkansas Invite

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas Invite

The wife and I have a trip planned to trailer our bikes to Eureka Springs Arkansas June 4-7. We take this trip at least one or two times a year and with things starting to calm down with the virus we are going to go ahead with our plans. If anybody is going to be riding in the area during that time let us know. We are very familiar with the area and the phenomenal rides that are available around there. Most everything is open and with practicing social distancing we feel it is time to get out and ride.

Spyder Garage

Im leading a 3 day ryde over the Memorial weekend. We have around 25 going so far. Well be going to Eureka Springs on the 24th. Cant wait!
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

I just put both rydes on calendar. I hope I can get "Management" to turn loose of my leash.
    2015 RTS SE6 Special Series Red/Black w/Magnesium front fenders(bought in Nov. 2018 w/9,400 miles)
    Dynojet Power Commander V, Power Commander POD-300 Display, PCV Map Switch, Pedal Commander (WOW)
    Passenger Arm Rests, Windshield Air Wing
    Baja Ron's Sway Bar & Spring Adjusters
    Air Scoops, LaMonster's Hiway Pegs
    Magnetic Mirror Mounts, Air Innovations Seat Cushion
    Red Chrome pin striping on Black hood
    Federal Formoza AZ01 front tires (they're GREAT)
    Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 All-Season Tire - 225/50R15 91H
    LED bars above radiator inlets
    LED brake/running/turn signals on license plate frame
    Tag-Along trailer
    LED headlights LED fog lights (WOW)
    2" x 2" Road Lights inside front fenders
    7' x 10' Cargo trailer
    Garmin 396 LM GPS
    RLS Cat-delete resonator with China Akropovic muffler
    New Banshee AGM
    M3 TPMS on front tires
    Remote Control for Heated Jacket and Heated Riding Pants
    Analog Clock and Analog Volt Meter
    Loose Nut Behind Handlebars
    2015 RT-S Special Series , Stock Spark Plugs Brake Pedal Extension Cherry Red/Black

Spyder Garage

what hotel are you all staying at?? we really like that area and are interested in doing something again this year.. what specific dates is your group going to Eureka Springs?? Just wondering... we are from the Omaha, NE area.. tks
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Im leading a 3 day ryde over the Memorial weekend. We have around 25 going so far. Well be going to Eureka Springs on the 24th. Cant wait!
    We might take a ride to Eureka Springs on the 24th. That is in our neighborhood. If you folks see an orange and a yellow spyder riding together...that will be us.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Revalden View Post
    I just put both rydes on calendar. I hope I can get "Management" to turn loose of my leash.
    We are going to try to make the 24th. Maybe we will get a chance to meet up.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

We normally stay at Pointe West Resort that is on Beaver Lake outside of Eureka Springs. Wonderful place owned by some really nice people. The view of the lake is unbelievable. On our June trip we are going to try the Cruise Inn/Throttle Down in Kimberling City.
    We prefer the "mom & pop" places. In our riding experiences we rate;
    #1 Sturgis, SD
    #2 Smoky Mountains Tennessee/North Carolina
    #3 Arkansas (Eureka Springs / Fayetteville)

Spyder Garage

Eureka is in our area, being in town the 24th sounds good. Ours is a blue pre-2020 RTL with pin striping, Spyderpops rear LED lights and front modulating bumpskid and a rear licence plate frame stating the trikes name as "Itsy Bitsy". Hope catch up with some of y'all.

Is there some meet-up spot and time? There are some neat places in Eureka - Crescent Hotel, the Eureka Springs and North Arkansas Railway yard, Lake Leatherwood park or any of the many parks, public parking or businesses not open until later in the day.
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    We might take a ride to Eureka Springs on the 24th. That is in our neighborhood. If you folks see an orange and a yellow spyder riding together...that will be us.
    Do you know if the Cat House is still closed? I have been trying to call them and no answer.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Do you know if the Cat House is still closed? I have been trying to call them and no answer.
    I am not familiar with the Cat House. Have only been to Eureka Springs twice on daily rides since moving here. No answer is probably not open. Some businesses were just given the go ahead to re-open on a limited basis as of Monday the 11th.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    I am not familiar with the Cat House. Have only been to Eureka Springs twice on daily rides since moving here. No answer is probably not open. Some businesses were just given the go ahead to re-open on a limited basis as of Monday the 11th.
    I finally got in touch with them, They are open, and we will be eating lunch there on the 24th. I think the first number I was calling from a different website was wrong. I recommend them if you want to go to the hottest biker spot in Eureka Springs.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I looked up the Cat House. It reminds me of the Knucklehead Saloon in Sturgis. Will have to check the Cat House out. That is one big parking lot for a lot of bikes.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 05-17-2020 at 01:00 PM.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

The Cathouse Lounge (the food portion is the Pied Piper Inn) does have pretty good food. Prices are in line with most of the area eateries in a tourist area. Truth be told, during weekends with nice weather almost everywhere in Eureka is the hottest biker spot in Eureka Springs. The Cathouse is one that actively attempts to attract the biker crowd, another is the Rockin' Pig Saloon, which is owned by family members of the owners of Pig Trail HD/Eureka Springs HD.
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue