Spyder Garage

Default 2018 F3T 16 pin connector pin out diagram (looking for)

Has anyone run across a 2018-2020 F3T 16 pin connector pin out diagram? Basically the big plug under the seat that the BRP trailer harness plugs into...

I make my own harness and since we traded my RT that typically pulled the trailer in on a new F3 I need to patch in my trailer harness.

Yes, I know it's weird... but I need 6 wires instead of the usual 4 or 5... I wired up the reverse lights on our 622. Everything in the trailer is run by relays and a main, fused battery connection so no module is needed.

Thanks.
    2017 Can Am Commander Limited
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond
    2020 F3 Limited Magma Red (miss the 2011 Viper red)
    2010 RT622 - Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

you can download after purchased($25) the CanAm Spyder shop manual from the internet.....google search Midwest Manuals........did this 2 weeks ago....full 1000+ page manual with wiring diagrams.....just say`n..
    2019 F3L , Covid Blue

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerchris1270 View Post
    you can download after purchased($25) the CanAm Spyder shop manual from the internet.....google search Midwest Manuals........did this 2 weeks ago....full 1000+ page manual with wiring diagrams.....just say`n..
    The wiring diagram diagram will identify the wires, although not in a neat little face on diagram. Get it from www.canammanuals.com.

Are your relays on the Spyder or in the trailer? If in the trailer you still run a very low, but possible, disaster if your harness shorts out between the bike and trailer relays. The turn signals are fed from the cluster with no fuse between the cluster and lights. I don't know what a short in that wiring will do but I didn't want to risk it when I made my harness. I have the isolation relay under the seat. The cluster is about an $800 part.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Thanks. Didn't know they were only $25...
    2017 Can Am Commander Limited
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond
    2020 F3 Limited Magma Red (miss the 2011 Viper red)
    2010 RT622 - Black