Thread: Cup Holder

Spyder Garage

Default Cup Holder

I bought a cup holder for my last spyder which was a 2014. The vendor was on this sight. It was a nice custom machined mounting bracket for the 2014. I cant remember the name of the vendor but I would like the same brand that would fit the 2020 RTL. Does anyone know who I might have bought that from?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lamonster? He has a cuff that fits around the 2010-2019 handlebars. The F3s and 2020+ RTs use different bars than the earlier RTs but he's got something that works well for those, too.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Spyder View Post
    I bought a cup holder for my last spyder which was a 2014. The vendor was on this sight. It was a nice custom machined mounting bracket for the 2014. I cant remember the name of the vendor but I would like the same brand that would fit the 2020 RTL. Does anyone know who I might have bought that from?
    look in your old post you will see it there. also look in he for sale by owner area of the forum.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

I'm sure you can get a RAM mount that will attach to a round bar. They have at least 3 different length arms, then a cup holder, and Bob's your uncle.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

See my for sale ad in the for sale forum, i have the one you are talking about

Cruzr Joe

The heading on the post is RT CUP HOLDER
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

First thing to figure out with cup holders is what kind of vessel you are going to use. We use 24oz Bubba Hero Sport bottles, and most holders wouldn't work so I made our own using the RAM mounts.(Pics below) They are connected to the trike with a Spyder Cuff on the front and a RAM Tough Claw on the back. If you want a giant 34oz "Guaranteed to Make You Pee" size, Butler may be your choice. Most readily available holders will handle a 16 - 20 oz bottle or mugs, and there are many styles from various vendors on this site, most with the custom mounting for our preferred rides.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue